paci

Katsu wont stop shouting while dadzawa teaches but one day aizawa cant take any more of it and shuts baku up

Kats- "f*ck off deku! Stop your mumbling"

Deku- "s-sorry kacchan"

Kats- "you better be you d*mn nerd!"

Aizawa- "bakugou, stop shouting or else"

Kats- "what are you gonna do old man? Give me a detention?"

Aizawa- "i warned you"

Aizawa walkes up to bakugou and pulls something out his pocket and puts it in bakugous mouth. As bakugou tries to spit it out aizawa holds it and says "spit that out and ill expel you" *it was a lie but he needed to scare bakugou*

Aizawa- "finally its nice and quiet"

Kiri- "uh sensei what did you do to bakubro?"

Aizawa- "look for yourself"

The whole of class 1a turns to look at bakugou, who has a pacifier in his mouth and is blushing like crazy.

Mina- "awwhh bakug- bakubaby!! Your adorable"

Katsuki turned to look at her "shwut uwp pinky" he couldnt say the words normally due to the pacifier mumbling it, making it sound like he was a toddler again. As aizawa walked away from bakugou he turned around and said "bakugou, as your punishment your going to wear that paci all day. As no other classes will be going on we will all stay in here today" the whole class apart from bakugou errupted into cheers and mina squeals as she and some of the class run up to bakubaby to see how cute he is up close.

Kats- " gwo away extwas! Ywu dwont need two cwoud my deswk"

Kiri-" bro.. you so adorably manly"

Kami-" cmere bakubaby.. look at us, stop hiding your face"

Kats-" shwut the f*wck uwp pikachu"

Mina-" bakubaby..."

Kats-" what pinky"

Mina-"no more naughty words okay? Only mean people say those words"

Kats-" reawwy... swo ive bween wike a will- viw- meanie all dis twime?"

Mina-" awh its okay baby, just promise to not swear anymore and youll be a hero to us"

Katsuki looked up at mina while his eyes shines "okie". The whole class aww'ed even dadzawa. Mina knew it was mean to lie but she couldnt help it. She wanted bakubaby to still be innocent

______________________
Hope yall enjoyed this.. uhh ik i have done requests in the other book but i will be working on it soon. If you guys wanna leave requests for bakubaby one shots then leave them in the comments below :) have a nice day/night bye bai