baby proofing

Recently bakugou had been falling out of his bed due to nightmares. Aizawa came up with a solution.. katsu didnt agree..

Dadzawa-" bakugou stay in my room after class"

Baku-" yeh yeh sure whatever"

After class, everyone left apart from aizawa and bakubaby

Dadzawa-" so problem child, want to explain those bruises on your arms? Or why i get noise complaints from loud bumps coming from your room everynight?"

Kats-" f*ck. Nothings wrong, i got these bruises from uhh.. training? And the noise complaints are uhmmm lies?"

Dadzawa-" katsuki! I know for a fact both of those were lies. Now tell me the truth or else"

Kats-" i am telling you the truth"

Dadzawa-" katsuki bakugou. Truth.. NOW!"

Kats-" sh*t fine.. i uh i get nightmares and sometimes i fall out of my bed."

Dadzawa-"thankyou problem child. Id rather one of my top students didnt get hurt anymore so ill ask the dorm builders to do something about it."

Kats-" t-thanks i guess.."

Dadzawa-" for now you can either stay in the dorm lounge or go out with your squad, your room will be finished by tonight"

Kats-" okay. Bye sensei"

A few hours later. The bakusquad had returned to the dorm to find aizawa waiting outside kats room.

Mina -" bye bye bakubaby, well come by later to study"

Kami-" cya bro"

Kats-" yeh yeh. Bye extras. So sensei whats up?"

The rest of the bakusquad left leaving bakugou and aizawa alone in the hall.

Aizawa-" so uhm. How do i put this. Your dorm got kinda of. Mixed up? Yeh, the dorm manager didnt realise this dorm was yours and thought it was for eri."

Kats-" f*ck. What happened to it?"

Aizawa-" fortunately it will still be able for you to sleep in however. When you go to sleep you need to tell me"

Kats-" why?..."

Aizawa opened bakugous door with his thumprint. This confused bakugou but not as much as the rest of his room did. His wardrobe had a lock on it and all his dangerous objects had now been baby proofed. Not to mention how his bed had now got aload of stuffies on it. However what he didnt notice was the railing on his bed aswell which was able to be pushed up to lock him in.

Kats-" oh sh*t, what the f*ck happened to my room? Why tf is there a thumb print  now to open my door? And why are there a f*ck ton of toys on my bed?"

Aizawa ignored bakugou and went over to his wardrobe, he opened it for katsuki and picked out some shorts and an oversized hoodie for him.

Dadzawa-" here. Get changed and call me back in when your done"

Before bakugou got a chance to argue aizawa had already gone out the door which automatically locked. Bakugou looked down at the clothes and realised that aizawa had picked out an allmight hoodie and some cute shorts. Realising he couldnt get into his wardrobe if he tried he decided to swallow his pride and got changed.

Kats-" sensei, im done changing. Now can you leave i want to sleep.."

Aizawa-" okay, go get in bed i need to lock it"

Kats-" lock what?"

As katsuki lied down in his bed he hadnt realised aizawa coming up to his bed. click.

Kats-" what the h*ll was that? Uh sensei. Why do i have a railing now? And why is it so tall?"

Aizawa-" it was the only thing they could add. Ill come here in the morning to wake you up. Goodnight kats"

Katsuki just sat up confused. "Wait. What." But aizawa had already left locking him in his bed with no escape"

A few minutes later he heard his dorm open as aizawa let the bakusquad in.

Kiri-" hey thanks sensei"

Mina -" hey bakubab- woah. Why are there railings on your bed. Are we in the right room"

Kami-" woah bro you look so cute.."

Kats-" eh- shut the f*ck up idiots! Zaw- aizawa trapped me in here and i cant get out, not to mention he made me wear this sh*t"

Mina-" awh baby, you can call him zawa if yiu want, we wont judge. Its such a bad*ss name you gave him. But why is there railings there?"

Kats-" becuase i had been falling out of bed.. cuz i got nightmares.. but the stupid building team got it messed up and now zawa locked me in here"

Kiri-" oh, bakubro. Uh we cant let you out so lets reschedule our study session for tomorrow? Bye bro"

Kats-" wait now let me out!"

Mina -" bye bye baku baby, if you get nightmares tonight again i heard cuddling something helps"

Kami-" yeh bro, you should cuddle a stuffie, itll help"

Kats-"promise.."

Kami-" promise! Now night bakubaby"

As the bakusquad left the turned the lights off and left bakugou there looking at his stuffies. He decided that since no one would see him and pikachu promised, he lay down cuddling a lifesized bear toy. He named it zawa because mina said it was a bad*ss name and he believed her.

In the morning aizawa went to wake up bakugou but ended up awwe-ing at the sight of a bakugou cuddled up to a lifesized bear while hearing him mumble "zawa soft.." "comfy"

Aizawa -" bakugou.. bakugou wake up.. problem child its school time"

Bakugou raised his head in a half sleep half awake state.

Kats-" nuuu.. 'm tired, lemme sleeeep"

Aizawa-" awwe- i mean fine since its the first night you slept well, ill leave you alone, ill come get you at lunch. Night problem child"

Kats-" nanight zawa."

Bakugou fell back asleep and aizawa totally didnt take photos of him all snuggles up with the bear.. he didnt.. maybe.. okay fine he did. But it was adorable sight to see.

______________________

Hai guys, hope you enjoyed another bakubaby oneshot! Bye bai.

If you wanna see anything leave a request down below :)