makeover?

When the building team makes a mistake and kats suffers from it

Bakus 4'5 btw n the rest of the class are their normal height.

Aizawa-"yeah its just the room on the second floor on the left"

Builders-"okay well we will empty it for you and it will be done within 4 hours"

Aizawa-"oh thankyou"

4 hours later

Builder- "the rooms been emptied and we've gotten rid of all the furniture"

Aizawa-" thankyou you can go now"

Builder-" alright goodbye sir have a good day"

Aizawa-" thankyou"

A little while later.

Bakugou-" SENSEI?"

Aizawa-" ugh.. yes problem child?"

Bakugou-" care to explain why my f*cking room is empty? All my stuff and  everything is gone"

Aizawa-" what? Sh*t i meant to tell the builders the third floor not the second. I apologise problem child, you and the rest of the class are allowed the rest of the day off and ua will provide money for you to get new stuff. Take your classmates and get new stuff"

Baku-" but sense-"

Aizawa-" hurry along problem child you dont have all day"

Mina-" hey blasty, i heard the word shopping?"

Aizawa-" ahh mina, i may have made a mistake and it ended with bakugous room being emptied, take the rest of the class and buy him stuff for his room"

Mina-" you got it sensei, cmon blasty its time to shop!"

Baku-" f*ck wait. Raccon eyes let me go"

Mina dragged bakubaby towards where the rest of the class was and explained to them what was happening. They all got ready and went to the shopping centre.

Kami-" cmon blasty lets get you some clothes first"

Kami grabbed bakus hand and dragged him into the clothes shop.

Kiri-" hey baku bro what size are you"

Baku-"sm.."

Kiri-' what was that bro? I cant hear you"

Mina-"basty, speak up a bit"

Deku-" kacchan you need to talk louder"

Baku-"f*ck. Im a small.."

Mina-" in adults?"

Baku-" in kids..."

Kami-" kacchan.. are you making a joke?"

Baku-" no im actually that size... n since my parents are fasion designers they normally make my clothes n make them not childish.."

Deku-" why cant auntie just make some more now then?"

Baku-" her and the old man are on a business trip. Wont be back for a few weeks"

Mina-" oh well blasty, me and the squad will get you some clothes, you go with the deku squad and we will meet you out later."

Baku-"why cant i go with you guys? I dont want baby clothes"

Todo-" cmon bakugou, lets get you some furniture. Im sure they wont get anything babyish.. well atleast not too babyish."

Baku-" f*ck no, i dont trust them"

Baku starts to walk off towards the clothes but before he can deku quickly grabs him and puts him on his hip. Carrying him like a child.

Deku-" cmon kacchan lets go and get you some stuff for your room"

Baku-" what the f*ck nerd! Put me down"

Todo-" now bakugou, no using your quirk unless you want to hear it from mr aizawa"

Bakugou quickly stops trying to explode deku but still struggles to get down. Deku uses 1% of his quirk to keep his grip on bakubaby and starts walking towards the furniture isle.

After getting all the furniture and paying they meet up with everyone and go back to ua. Bakugou falls asleep while deku is carrying him so deku leaves bakugou on the couch while he helps set up bakus dorm.

A few hours later

Deku-" hey, kacchan you need to get your pjs on."

Baku-" nooo.. 'm 'ired, nu wanna move"

Deku-" cmon kacchan, grab my hand, you can go back to sleep after your in your pjamas"

Baku-" mkay zuzu. Lets 'o"

Baku grabs dekus hand while deku tries not to cry because of the name bakubaby called him. It reminds him of when they used to hang out all the time.

As they get to bakus room. Bakubaby is still half asleep.

Deku-"go get into your pjamas kacchan"

Baku-" m'kay.. 'm tired zuzu. Wanna 'leep"

Baku says sleepily while getting a onsie out of his bottom drawer nd allmight themed underwear.

Deku tries to not aww at the cuteness as baku struggles to get undressed

After baku is dressed deku looks at the onsie he picked.

Deku-"kami is going to love this. Kacchan lets go downstairs and say goodnight okay?'

Baku-" okie. 'anna sleep but wanna say g'ight first"

Baku grabbed dekus hand after putting the hood of the onsie up and walks into the kitchen to say goodnight to everyone.

Baku-" g'ight you extras"

Kiri-" holy sh*t. Bakubro you look adoroable"

Mina-" awh bakubaby your so cute! Goodnight baby"

Kami-" oh my.. i might pass out, blasty cmere i need a hug even if i die"

Baku-" jus this once pika."

If kami couldve ran faster to bakugou he wouldve taken over iida. Kami hugged onto bakugou like his life depened on it.

Mina-" take pictures! Quick quick!"

Kami-" bakubro your f*ckin adorable. Did you want to kill me?"

Baku-" no. Dont wan' you to 'ie"

Mina-" i didnt think he could get cuter... i was wrong.."

Deku-" i may need a tissue."

Todo-" are you crying midoriya?"

Deku-" yes! He called me zuku, hes wearing a pikachu onsie and is hugging kaminari, i dont think it could be cuter"

Baku-" pika 'm tired. Wanna sleep"

Baku is almost asleep as he grabs onto kamis hand and leads him upstairs

Mina-" you were wrong deku.. it got cuter "

Todo-" who knew our class bomb could be this adorable"

A few minutes kaminari comes downstairs tearing up.

Mina-" kami are you okay?"

Kami-" yes... f*ck blasty is adorable. He didnt want me to leave, i had to get a pikachu plushie and give it to him to get him to sleep"

Mina-" awhh please say you got pictures"

Kami-" yup"

When the morning came a few explosions were heard as baku woke up and realises what happened.. if aizawa asked why bakugou came in red faced to class, the baku and deku squad totally didnt show aizawa the adorable pictures of bakugou last night and if you asked to see aizawas phone the wallpaper was totally not a picture of bakugou cuddling next to a pikachu plushie.

_________________________

Thankyou for readin! Sorry i havent uploaded in awhile i kinda ran out of ideas, but i may upload some more tonight or tomorrow :) g'bye guys! Hope you enjoyed