small

Aizawa-" its time for a class trip, everybody go to the bus"

Mina-" cmon bakusquad lets beat the deku squad there"

Baku-"im not running to a stupid bus"

Iida-" mina that is highly irresponsible! You could fall and t-"

Mina-" looks like the bakusquad is beating your squad iida"

Iida-" wa- no"

Iida grabs the deku squad and runs to the bus

Kiri-" competitive much?"

Kami-" iida went zoooommm"

After both the squads arrived they all get on the bus, however baku wasnt there.

Mina-" where bakuboo"

Kiri-" i think he was helping aizawa get something"

Kami-" hes here now"

As baku got on the bus he saw there were no seats left apart from a car seat next to where aizawa would sit where eri wouldve sat normally

Baku-" sensei there are no seats left"

Aizawa-" hm.. i guess they forgot to remove eri's seat"

Kiri-" whats bakubro gonna do?"

Aizawa-" well.. problem child is kinda eris size.. just a little taller"

Baku-" no. Absolutely not"

Deku-" kacchan? W-what do you mean"

Baku-" he wants me to..."

Tsu-" to? To what *kero*"

Baku-" to sit in f*cking eris baby seat"

Aizawa-" we cant leave you here problem child so.. in you go"

Aizawa picked up baku and placed him in the seat strapping him in

Baku-" f*ck, sensei get me out now. Let me out of this sh*tty carseat! Im not a baby!"

Aizawa-" well your throwing a tantrum like a baby, there is nothing else we can do so you will have to put up with it. Okay? No complaints or youll fail"

Aizawa wouldnt actually fail bakugou but he knew he had to blackmail him somehow

Baku-" f-fail? F*ck fine.. ill stay in this car seat..."

Mina-" bakuboo you look so cute!"

Kiri-" so manly bro"

Kami-" little bakubaby"

Sero-" ngl dude you do look like a toddler in that seat.."

Jiro-" careful dont want little baku throwing a tantrum"

As baku went to explode his squad he realised he couldnt

Baku-" why the f*ck isnt my quirk working"

Deku-" oh kacchan it a quirk cancelling car seat. Cuz we didnt want eri to accidentally use her quirk"

Dadzawa- " problem children go sit down. Were about to set off"

Bakusqaud-baku-" bye sensei, bye baku babyyy"

Halfway through the journey

Dadzawa-" you okay problem child?"

Baku-" mhm jus' a lil tired" *yawn*

Dadzawa-" awh- i mean.. uhm problem child, if your tired just go to sleep. Ill wake you up when we're there"

Baku-" m'kay 'hank you sensei"

Aizawa instantly awwe'd at bakugous cuteness. And how soft he looked while he was asleep.

When their at the destination everyone got off the bus. Aizawa told deku to wake up bakugou then come find him and the rest of the class.

Deku-" kacchan wake up"

Baku-" mmf, nooo dont wanna"

Deku-" cmon kacchan were here"

Baku-" 'm tireddd"

Deku-" i know but you need to wake up"

After baku woke up fully he tried to undo the straps. After struggling for abit deku endes up unbucking him and picking him up, resting baku on his hip. As he looked at baku he noticed a tear rolling down bakugous cheek. He wiped it and hugged bakugou.

Deku-"kacchan, its alright.. whats up?"

Baku-" i couldn't unbuckle myself.. how can i be the number one hero if i couldnt even get out of the baby seat.. everyone is right, im not a hero, im just a villian"

Deku-" no! No your not kacchan, your the bravest strongest person i know, and to me you will always be my hero"

Baku-" b-but i bullied you, 'n i said all the nasty words to you, im a villian and a bully.. 'm sorry zuku"

Deku-" kacchan! Dont you ever say that about yourself again! Your not a villian or a bully! I already forgave you ages ago, trust me, your a hero!"

Baku-" really.. ok i trust you zuk- ah uh.. sorry i havent called you zuku in awhile.. i can sto-"

Deku-" no i like it, it reminds me of when we were younger. Its cute. Now lets go to sensei okay?"

Baku-" mkay zuku.. i wanna see 'zawa"

Deku awwe'd at bakus cuteness and put him down. Baku unconsciously grabbed dekus hand and walked off the bus to go find aizawa. Once they found him baku ran up to him and hugged him saying-

Baku-" 'zawa! Missed you.. you said you would wake me upp"

Aizawa-" awh im sorry problem child, i was busy with the rest of the problem children. Will you forgive me? "

Baku-" yep! Also guess what!"

Aizawa-" whats up?"

Baku-" i was upset and zuku said i could be a hero! And he was proud of me!"

Aizawa-" awhh, problem child, what deku said was so true. Your gonna be a great hero, and im proud of you too"

Baku-" fank youuuuu"

Baku hugged aizawa then hugged deku.

Baku-" cmonn zuku, i wanna exploreee"

Deku-" alright kacchan. Lets go!"

_______________
Oops- i havent updated in awhile.. ive just started a job and ive been really busy, but im kinda bored so ill be writing some stuff on this account about baku and i might update my other accound with forcedregression stuff, id you wanna check it out its
tlabwriter :) bye bye