|Seven|

After a while Emilia started getting friends,and Abby and Norah wasn't really that bad after they had hung out the whole party. The girls had been having so much fun no one had realized that Max had left the downstairs floor.
She had went to put on her other Britney spears costume. Just like the first time,she made a big entrance coming from the stairs and danced around with the fake snake around her neck. Emilia bit her lip hardly as she watched Max dance, she couldn't resist to feel anything.
When the performance was finished Max went up to the girls and they all cheered her on. The only thing Emilia could let out was,
"Wow" she was stunned, she had never experienced anything like that,how could someone be that beautiful?

Max handed Emilia a red plastic cup, but she kindly said no to the drink shaking her head. Max then shrugged and drank it whole up in one sip. It left Emilia all speechless as she watched how Max had the time of her life,she kind of really enjoyed watching Max have fun.

The girls stood together with cups in their hands,they all drank alcohol without Emilia as she drank coke. The others started becoming a bit drunk and they had just started drinking. Ginny went to her boyfriend and hung out with him as Abby gave Press a real good looking lap dance,Norah was kissing her boyfriend in some corner and Emilia and Max were standing talking but the only one talking was Max's drunk ass.
"I thought she would come by now" Max sighs and got closer so she could lean onto Emilia's shoulder.
"Who's coming?" She sipped from her coke as she looked down on Max as she looked up. Their faces were inches away and their eyes shared an intense bond.
Suddenly someone walks down the stairs and Max glances up at the stairs as she saw a girl and looked at her in awe as she was walking down with a colorful unicorn costume down the stairs. Emilia followed Max's gaze and then understood. She was the one she was waiting for.
Max smiled widely at the girl as they met downstairs,
"Sophie,This is Emilia,and Em this is Sophie" she says as she takes a sip out of her drink.
"Hi" Emilia and Sophie said in unison and they both chuckled.
"Nice to meet you" Sophie says but gets cut off by Max,
"Ooh we should do shots" max poured alcohol into three shot glasses,
"Nope"
"Im driving"
Both Emilia and Sophie rejects the drinks
From nowhere Norah and Abby started making out with each other in the middle of the crowd of people,everyone was cheering for them as Max was enlightened with an idea. She stretched her arms out over Emilia's and Sophie's shoulders,
"We should make out" Max says and suddenly Emilia's stomach was filled with a huge ball. Max pushed them all three together,Sophie then shakes her head in a sad but disappointed way,Emilia watches how Max hit a nerve on both her and on Sophie.
"I have to pee" Emilia suddenly comes up with an excuse and leaves a conversation she did not want to hear.

As Emilia comes back to the party Max is half laying on the floor all depressed and sad. Ginny was trying to get her up and eventually she got her up but no thanks to Max herself.
Emilia made her way towards Max and Ginny,
"Hey,where are you going?"
"Im getting Max home"
"No,I'll take her" Emilia offered but Ginny didn't like the offer.
Emilia took the other side of Max and helped Ginny pull her up the stairs.

As they made it to the Baker's house Ginny and Emilia took Max up the stairs to the second floor,in the hallway they bumped into Marcus,
"What are you doing?" He whispered at the girls,
"Helping Max,what do you think?" Ginny answers his question as they moved into Max's room and Marcus followed.
Ginny and Emilia helped Max take of her accessories and her wig before putting her behind her covers in bed,she shut her eyes and didn't open them.
"Marcus?" Max groaned called after him,he rolled his eyes and went up to Max as Ginny moved back a few steps,
"Yeah?"
"Don't tell Emilia I like her" Max whispered loudly so that everybody in the room could hear her with her eyes closed.
"Don't worry,I won't tell a soul" he says and kisses her forehead and heads towards the door before Max groaned his name again,
"Marcus" he sighed and went back to her,
"I don't feel so good" she said and made a disgusted face,
"It's okay, I will put the bucket here if you need it" he says and smiles at his sister.
Emilia was almost trapped in her thoughts as she heard Max say that,she knows that Max is drunk but does it really change how she felt when she's not? As Emilia had stuck with her gaze at a point on the wall behind Max's bed she was interrupted by Ginny.
Ginny watched as Emilia snapped back into reality and out of her own thoughts.

Emilia,Ginny and Marcus sneaked out of Max's room so she wouldn't wake up. For a second Marcus and Ginny shared an intense glare but ended with Marcus heading towards his room.
As Emilia was heading to her room she got interrupted by Ginny,again.
"You know what,just because Max likes you,doesn't mean we gotta be friends" Ginny whispered shouted at Emilia,
As she got shocked of what came out of the girls mouth she answered without thinking about being nice.
"Why would I ever be friends with someone like you? What the fuck did I do?" She whispered-shouted back. For Emilia it's hard to back down on arguments when people attack her,she talks back without thinking.
Ginny rolled her eyes and sighed at Emilia,
"Stop trying to get together with Max. It's only going to hurt her,so don't"
"Im not trying anything, and besides,the inly one hurting her is you, how do you think she's going to react when she finds out her best friend has been sleeping with her brother?" Emilia whispered-shouted at Ginny and raised her eyebrows at her as she was waiting for a comeback which Ginny didn't com up with,so Emilia left her standing in the hallway all alone.

 It's only going to hurt her,so don't" "Im not trying anything, and besides,the inly one hurting her is you, how do you think she's going to react when she finds out her best friend has been sleeping with her brother?" Emilia whispered-shouted at ...

A/n
Sorry for not updating,I've been busy with life.
But thank you all for 3,5k readers!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!
Hope you like the chapter!💋

BTW-Have u heard Olivia Rodrigo's new song "Deja vu"? Its amazing!!!