|Nine|

Her lips touched hers as their hands interlocked with the other.
Emilia pulled back for a second only to open her eyes to look at the girl she was kissing. Max opened her eyes to look at Emilia when suddenly it all stopped.
Emilia sat up in her bed and rubbed her face. She touched her lips with her fingers and looked down beside her on the bed right where Max had fallen asleep the night before but wasn't there.
Just when Emilia was going to get out of bed someone broke through the door.
"Good morning Em,what are we doing today?" Max smiled as she sat down on the bed right in front of Emilia. She smiled as she thought about it,
"I don't know,did you have anything in mind?"
"Well,me and the MANG-girls are celebrating Ginny's birthday at her place,but tonight were actually throwing that party here that we talked about you know" Max said smiling at Max as she waited for Emilia to answer. Emilia opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by Max,
"You can totally come to both"
"First of all,you really shouldn't be calling yourself that, and I think I'm gonna pass that celebration at Ginny's and by the way,isn't her birthday like the day after tomorrow?"
"We're celebrating her birthday tonight so it's not on a school night" Max reasoned,
"There's gonna be alcohol?" Emilia asked,
"Of course"
"Then someone needs to make sure you don't strip in front of everyone" max laughed at her comment and then pulled Emilia out of bed.
"What are you doing Max?"
"I made breakfast" she smiles at Emilia before she continues to pull her down the stairs and into the kitchen.

____________

The girls sat at the table when Marcus came down the stairs,
"Ooo pancakes,give me" Marcus groaned at them as he grabbed a pancake out if Emilia's hand,
"Thanks" he smiled at her wildly as the door opened. As we watched Abby and Norah come in through the door Marcus rolled his eyes and groaned as he walked away from the girls and headed to the living room.

"Hey" Abby and Norah says in sync as Emilia smiled at them in return as Max stood up and hugged them.
"So what's the plan for tonight" Norah asks as she sits down at the table,Abby sat down too and took a pancake.
"Well we'll get over to Ginny's for the 'sleep over' to trick her mom,then we'll get over here when the party starts" Max explained as Abby and Norah nodded in agreement.
"Sounds good"

While the girls got ready Emilia sat on the floor in her room painting on one of her canvases.
Lately her mind had been flooded with creative ideas that she couldn't wait to put on a canvas. Her emotions are the ones taking over when she paints,whatever she's feeling it comes out on the canvas, it wasn't always easy and it took a lot of time for Emilia to understand her emotions.
Her favorite emotion to paint is mostly pain, when she has a huge headache she sits down and paints a skull with butterflies in it,when she's having bad period cramps she paints the female body with sunflowers on the stomach. She sees art in her pain,her sadness,her happiness, and it all gave her inspiration to her painting.

Suddenly Max opens the door and peaks her head in,
"What are you doing Em?" Emilia jumped and turned around to look at Max. Max laughed at Emilia's jump and smiled widely.
"Don't scare me like that" She sighed as Max walked into her room.
"Sorry,it wasn't my intention" Max pouted at Emilia as she sat down on the bed behind Emilia on the floor.
"What are you painting?" Max said as she tilted her head curiously.
"No idea" Emilia sighed.
Max stood up from the bed and looked at another painted canvas,
"This one is really nice" Max complimented Emilia's art and got a smile in return,
"You can have it" Max looked up at Emilia,
"But it's yours"
"Well it isn't, it's yours" Emilia says and smiled at Max before she continued to do some small touches on her canvas in front of her.
"Thanks" Max smiled at Emilia,
"But you'll probably want it to dry first,i can put it in your room later" Emilia smiled,
"Thank you Em"
Max walked up to the big canvas that was covered,it was the first painting she had done here in Wellsbury.
"What's this?" Max asked as she kept her eyes on the covered canvas, Emilia looked up to look at what Max were looking at,
"Uhm nothing" Emilia answered nervously as she stood up from the floor,
"It's really nothing" She assured as Max turned around to look at Emilia confused.
"You will get to see it when it's done" Emilia smiled at Max before she returned it and headed towards the door.
Just when Max held the doorknob Emilia broke the silence.
"See ya later?" Emilia smiled as Max turned around and grinned at Emilia before she headed out the door.

A/nThanks for reading! I can't believe this trash has more than 7k readers! Its insane!!!!

A/n
Thanks for reading!
I can't believe this trash has more than 7k readers! Its insane!!!!

And the whole 'big canvas painting' is going to be understood in the end of this book:)

And btw please don't come in the comments telling me to update, I will update when I will update. Respect that. :)