|Nineteen|

Emilia was suddenly woken up with an headache. She looked at the time on her phone and tried to get out of the couch without waking Max up, they had fallen asleep with the tv on yesterday but it was no longer on. Emilia went to the kitchen and took a glass of water. While standing in the dark and chugging her water the lights to the kitchen was suddenly turned on. Emilia jumped as a shirtless Marcus showed up from nowhere, making her almost choke on her water and starts coughing. She put down the glass on the counter as she set her arm crease to her mouth as she coughed.
"Hey, you okay?" He says worried as he came up to her. She coughed again.
"Emilia, are you okay?" He says again starting to get a nervous face.
Emilia took a deep breath without having to cough and took a sip of her water.
"Don't scare me when i'm drinking" she said as he sighed in relief.
"What? Did you think I was dying? I'm just very good at choking water" she said with a smile, she patted his shoulder and said,
"I'm okay Marcus, thanks. Why are you up tho?" She said finishing her glass of water and raised an eyebrow at him. He stayed silent trying to figure out what to say instead of telling the truth that Ginny was in his bed upstairs right now and that he really did not wanna go back in there with her.
"Could ask you the same" he says not answering my question.
"I don't sleep that well, I wake up multiple times during the night every night. That's why I've heard you and Ginny for the past half hour having quite fun" she says with a smirk on her face as his eyes wides.
"How?" He started whisper/yelling,
"I'm mean. No, pffft why would I have sex with her?" He says trying to hide the truth.
"Marcus, stop. At least stand for what you do. Don't lie about it" she says to him in a calm voice trying to make him stop trying to win her over. 

Emilia starts walking out of the kitchen before Marcus grabbed her arm.
"I don't get it" he says with a serious face.
"What are you talking about?" Emilia says and gives him a serious but confused look.
"Why her? Why do you like my sister? Why not me?" He looks at her like he was really hurt. She looks at him with scrunched eyebrows and looked at him like he had made a bad joke.
"Marcus. I'm gay"

________________________

The next day during school, Emilia spotted Marcus on the floor reading a book.
"Hey I'll be right back, I just have to do a thing" Emilia tells Maxine before Maxine grabbed her wrist and pulled her into her and pecked her lips.
"Now you can go" Maxine smiles at Emilia who smiled as she pressed her lips together as she turned around around and walked towards Marcus on the floor by the lockers.

She sat down beside him and she poked his shoulder to get his attention. He looked at her and put down the book but still had a finger on the page he was on.
"So you took my book. I was wondering where it was" she says as he keeps his emotionless face on.
"Yeah I'm sorry. I was up all night reading it. I gotta say, Harry and Alex are cute together" he says without any direct eye contact with Emilia who just smiled and chuckled at his comment.
"You two are cute together. You and Max. I'm sorry" he says looking at her as he apologized.
"It's okay Marcus" she says as she tilted her head on his shoulder to let him know everything was fine.
She hadn't thought of Marcus as an emotional guy, but she was kind of proud of him for breaking the toxic masculinity. She smiled as sat her hand on his knee,
"Friends?" She asks as he turned to face her,
"Friends" he returns as he puts his head into hers on his shoulder.
"So how do you like the book?"
Marcus finished the sentence he was reading and put his finger in between the pages again,
"I mean, It's really good. It's in an another world but still not so far away? I mean the female president, the latinx family, the writer really did good with the characters. I haven't finished it yet, but I think this would be a great romantic movie to be honest" not realizing it Marcus had started rambling on about the book, he suddenly stopped thinking Emilia had already stopped listening, but she was looking at him with her ears open listening to every word he's saying.
"Why did you stop? You clearly have more thoughts" says Emilia who put her elbow on his shoulder to leans her face on her hand.
He smiled at her appreciating that she was listening to him.
"Well I just love that moment Alex realizes he has been like attracted to Harry for more than just a little while. Or when Harry tells him that the five years of foreplay has been long enough and just want to-" he interrupted himself with a sigh,
"It's a really great book, I would love for more recommendations after i've finished this one!"
"Yeah sure, I probably have some good books with me"

Maxine walked up to the two sitting on the floor,
"Hey the girls are planning a sleepover party thing, would you want to go?" Emilia looked at Maxine with a smile on her face, She bit her lip thinking of her decision.
"I don't know. I mean I have to start packing so, maybe not. But you girls have fun!"
Maxine sighed with a sadness in it. She forgot that Emilia's flight had changed.
She can't believe that's she has to sat goodbye to her girlfriend in two days. And after that Emilia is going to live all across the country in California.

A/n OMG Hi besties!!! Just wanna say thanks for 55k and have a great week 💋💋

A/n
OMG Hi besties!!!
Just wanna say thanks for 55k and have a great week 💋💋