Chapter 5: Interrogation Gone South

Berlin, Germany

The transport trucks drove down the road, with an escort of police, inside the truck was Bucky Barnes as he was contained in the glass container, Millie was sitting next to the glass container, heavy and thick chained attached to the cuffs on her arms, ankles, and at her neck as the control collar was active.

Bucky flicks his eyes to Millie as she looks at him, giving him a small smile and places her hand onto the glass. He smiles a little at her, wanting to hold her, but remembers that he was restrained inside a glass box.

In the van in behind them, Sam, Steve, and T'Challa were sitting secured and all their weapons and uniforms removed. "So you like cats?" Sam asks T'Challa. "Sam," Steve calls out over his shoulder. "What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat, you don't want to know more?" Sam questions him and looks back to T'Challa.

Steve looks back to T'Challa. "Your suit... it's vibranium?" he asks him and T'Challa looks over his shoulder at him, "The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle, passed from warrior to warrior." he states as he looks away from him. "And now, because your friend and sister murdered my father... I also wear the mantle of king. So, I ask you... as both warrior and king... how long do you think you can keep them safe from me?" T'Challa questions him. Steve said nothing and looks away from him.

The escort then arrives at the compound building, everyone enters the building, the three were escorted out of the van as the container holding Bucky was lowered out and Millie steps out and stood next to Bucky's container.

Steve looks over at the two as Bucky wasn't finding being restrained into a chair most comfortable and Millie she just looks down at her chains as they removed the cuffs of her wrists and placed her in pain, feeling a bit overexpressed at best. Steve then looks away and walks towards the head of security. "What's gonna happen to them?" Steve asks him, "Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition." the man informs him. "This is Everett Ross, Deputy Task Force Commander." Sharon introduces her boss. "What about a lawyer?" Steve asks again and Ross just laughs a little. "Lawyer. That's funny. See their weapons are placed in lockup. We'll write you a receipt." he states as the men walk away with Steve and Sam's equipment, along with Millie's gauntlets.

Sam frowns as he watches the men walk away, "I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that." he states and they followed after the men, but Steve takes one last look at Bucky and Millie, seeing they were escorted back into the rooms.

~8~8~8~

Ross leads the men through the halls, "You'll be provided with an office, instead of a cell. Now, do me a favor, stay in it?" he orders them, "I don't intend on going anywhere." T'Challa assures him.

Natasha walks up to Steve, "For the record, this is what making things worse looks like." she informs him, "They're alive." he tells her as they walk into the offices.