Chapter 4: The Notorious Solder and Former Agent

Bucharest, Romania

In the Market, James Buchanan Barnes, Bucky, was searching through the plums as he was trying to find ripe ones. Then he looks at the vendor, he smiles and picks out a few, and pays for them. But he looks over his shoulder, making sure no one was looking at him.

He walks the streets, having this off feeling about... something, he stood on the sidewalk as he listens to the sirens as they pass right by him, he exhales as he tries to relax, then he thinks back to his lessons.

"If you don't want anyone to see you then you have to learn how to hide in plain sight, remember it's all in the body chemistry and expressions. Relax and clear your mind of dangerous thoughts that can expose you to those who can hunt you."

He smiles as his... roommate was helping him since he found them a year ago. Every time he thinks of her, it gives off that bubbling happy feeling in his chest, every night they spent lay together and sleep together, they have been respecting his pace of regaining his memories and the language he wanted to speak.

They taught him so much, becoming dear to him and he wanted to keep them safe, as fragments of past memories surfaced, making them dear to him, no matter what, he exhales and went to cross the street, but then the newspaper stand guy shot a look right at Bucky and he was immediately terrified.

Confused by the man's expression, he quickly crosses the street, the stand guy quickly ran away, but Bucky stood in front of the stand and picks up one of the newspapers, and looks down at the front page.

A bombing in Vienna stop the Sokovia Accords and killed the King of Wakanda as the suspect of the bombing was pointed right as he and Millie Rogers, who was proclaimed dead until now.

Everything fades away as he was now nervous, he turns away and looks back at the people that were passing by, too afraid not to even show his face.

-Bucky.-

A voice calls out to him, making him freeze as he recognizes the voice, then flicks his eyes frantically around the street.

-Bucky... help.-

The voice calls out again and he turns his head in the direction of the building and immediately crosses the street and speeds walks through the market.

-Bucky... follow my voice... hurry... not much time.-

The voice calls out to him again and he kept marching down the street as his heart slowly quickens with each step as did his need to breath. He came towards the apartments and stops as he looks around the area.

-The alley... on your right.-

The voice calls out again, Bucky looks towards his right, seeing there was nothing down the alley, but he heard a low groan as something shuffles behind the dumpster. He carefully steps into the alley, heading towards the stumbles as the groan and hisses got louder.

They sounded almost... female. Then a sudden thought shot through his head as he immediately marches towards the dumpsters and looks at who was hiding behind them. His heart drop as Millie Rogers herself was hiding behind the dumpster, badly beaten and scraped up.