Chapter 7: Freedom vs Loyalty

Steve walks out in his old Captain America suit and his shield at his side, he checks the area and makes a run for the chopper. But reaching halfway, a device was shot at the chopper, short-circuiting it and made Steve halt to a stop. He looks up and saw Iron man with his arc pulsed aimed at him.

Then he and War Machine flew out and lands in front of him, "Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think it's a little weird?" he asked, removing his helmet. "Definitely weird." Rhoedy agrees with him. "Hear me out, Tony." Steve tells him and they both look back at him "That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Steve informs him.

Then Black Panther jumps out, getting Steve's attention. "Captain." he states and Steve bows his head to him, "Your Highness." he said back to him, "Anyway... Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in, that was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Tony informs him. "You're after the wrong one," Steve tells him.

Tony just frowns at him, "Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy and kid sis killed innocent people yesterday." he reminds him. "And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't." Steve warns him. "Steve," Natasha calls out and he looks at her. "You know what's about to happen. Do you really want to punch your way out of this one?" Natasha questions him.

He said nothing and looks back at Tony, who just sighs to himself. "All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" he calls out, then webbing shot out, attaching to Steve's shield. Then it was pulled away as the second shot of locking his hands in it as the person who took the shield lands on top of the crates and held the shield.

Revealing an upgraded Spider-man. "Nice job, kid." Tony tells him, Spider-man sat straight, "Thanks. I could have stuck the landing better, it's just new suit. It's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's perfect. Thank you." he rambles. "Yea, we really don't need to start a conversation," Tony informs him. "Okay. Cap. Captain. Big fan. I'm spider-man." he salutes, Steve couldn't help but smile a little "Yeah, we'll talk about it later." Tony assures him.

Then Peter waves at everyone "Hey everyone." he said "Good job." Tony tells him as he was done. "You've been busy." Steve states. "And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint... "Rescuing" Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep..." Tony shouts but pulls himself back. "I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart." he tells him, but Steve just sighs at him, "You did that when you signed," he tells him. Tony scoffs to himself. "All right, we're done. You're gonna turn Barnes and Millie over, you're gonna come with us, now because it's us... or a squad of J-SOC guys... with no compunction about being impolite," he said and Steve looks away from him. "Come on." Tony begs, but Steve kept his eyes away "I found it. Their Quinjet's in hanger 5, north runway." Sam informs him.

Then Steve raised his hands and Clint took the shot, freeing his hands. Tony pulls his mask back on and looks back to where that shot came from. "All right, Lang," Steve said on comms and in ant form, Scott steps onto the top of the shield. "Hey, guys, something..." Peter starts, but Scott shot to human size, kicking Peter in the face and took the shield back as he flips back onto his feet. "Whoa. What the hell was that?" Rhoedy stammers over his words "I believe this is yours, Captain America." Scott said and handed Steve back his shield.

Then Tony scans the garage "All right, I got two in the parking garage. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her." he states and fires his engines, "Rhoedy, you wanna take Cap?" he asks, and flew off. Then he scans the terminal. "I got three in the terminal, Wilson, Barnes, and the other Rogers," he informs them.

Then Panther sprints away, "Barnes and Rogers are mines." he states and Steve threw his shield at Rhoedy, knocking him back. "Hey, Mr. Stark, what should I do?" Peter asks him. "What we discussed. Keep your distance and web them up." Tony informs them. "Okay, copy that," Peter answers and flew up onto the air, but his webs.