07

--

Word count; 1171

--

We went through a couple more tests, Izuku struggling to keep up with them. I did my best in them, only as a promise to Izuku.

Now was the last test, the ball throw.

We had survived through the other tests, now it was time to prove we could do this one as well, letting us stay at U.A

As Bakugou had already gone, Uraraka started first this time.

She took the ball in her hand, touching her padded fingertips onto it, allowing it to become weightless.

She smiled before throwing the ball. We watched it fly through the air, never seeming to stop, fall or falter in the air. It soon flew out of view.

Aizawa looked at the handheld device he had in his hand, making a small, 'hm' sound before turning it around to show us.

An infinity symbol was showed.

"INFINITY?!" We all cried, "that's insane! How is that even possible!?" Kaminari shouted. "How are we going to beat that!?" Sero added.

~~

After that, we went through a few more students, nobody able to beat Uraraka's score, of course.

"Midoriya." Mr Aizawa called, I placed my hand on his shoulder for a short second, "you got this, Izu."

He nodded in thanks before stepping up to the pitching platform.

He got ready to throw the ball, hesitating before he finally threw the ball.

But the ball barely flew.