05

--

Word count; 970

--

"Bakugou, how many meters did you throw the ball in middle school, when you weren't using your quirk?" Mr Aizawa asked him.

"Around sixty four meters." Bakugou huffed out.

 "Try now, with your quirk." Everyone looked at Mr Aizawa, surprised.

"Quirks?"

"We can use our quirks this time?" 

"This will be easy!" I heard everyone mumble to each other.

Bakugou stepped out of the line, taking the ball from Aizawa.

Bakugou seemed to aim his throw, getting ready to throw it before he blasted the ball off with his quirk.

A loud explosion was caused and we all watched the ball go flying into the distance. Aizawa held up a device and we were able to see how many meters he threw it.

"Over seven hundred meters!" We exclaimed. Bakugou smirked in his victory.

"So now that you can use your guys quirks, this will hopefully unlock your full potential." Aizawa said.

We all nodded. I glanced over to Izuku to see he was seemingly becoming nervous, which I don't blame him, I was too.

I put a reassuring hand on his shoulder and flashed him a small smile, to which he did the same.

"The first test will be the fifty meter dash." Mr Aizawa said, calm and composed. We all nodded and followed him to the designated area.

I started playing with the bandages on my arms, due to my anxiety sky rocketing. Though I was careful not to move the bandages too out of place.

We arrived at the area where we would be doing the fifty meter dash. In the time Mr Aizawa was explaining what we would be doing, I took this time to noticed the sky.