04

--Word count: 845--

--

Word count: 845

--

We opened the door and we were immediately met with yelling.

"Get your feet of the desk! This is schools property!" The familiar boy with blue hair and glasses yelled.

"HAH, you think I care?" I heard another familiar voice shout back.

 "Eh!? K-Kacchan!?" Izuku yelled.

 "Deku? What the hell are you doing here!"

 "Stop yelling at the student!"

A soft sigh cascaded from my lips as I tried to block out the bickering around me. "Just when I thought this would be an escape from the arguing at home.." I mumbled.

"What was that Y/N?"

 "Nothing!"

Me and Izuku took a seat beside each other. "This is so nerve wracking." I commented.

 "It really is, isn't it?"

"Sorry for causing you trouble in the entrance exam, I'm Iida Tenya." Iida said.

"It's alright, I'm Izuku Midoriya, and this here is my friend Y/N L/N." Izuku smiled.

 I sighed in relief, I forgot Izuku knows I don't like introducing myself to knew people...

"And I'm Uraraka Ochaco! Nice to meet you Deku!"

"Wha--!? Deku!?"

"Yeah, that's what the explosion guy said right?"

"Actually.. Deku is what Kacchan calls me to make fun of me."

 "That's unsportsman like."

"Oh! I didn't realize that, I'm sorry! But you know what? I like Deku! Besides it would make a great hero name! Plus, I think it sounds kind of cute!" Ochaco cheered.

"Deku it is!" Izuku replied, turning red.

I rolled my eyes slightly.

 "Just like that!? Didn't you say it was used to make fun of you?!"

 "Well yeah but.."

Their discussion was quickly cut short, "I'm here." We heard a tired voice grumble.

"Huh!?" We turned and there was a man in a yellow sleeping bag, lying down on the floor in the corner of the room.

He stood up and most of us instantly recognized him as the Erasure hero, EraserHead.

"Woah that's Eraserhead!"

 "Is he really our teacher?"

 "I can't believe this!"

 And several more mumbles were heard throughout the classroom.

Aizawa sighed. "Yes, it's me, but for this you all can call me Mr Aizawa."

 "Right!"

"For our first task, we'll be starting you off right away with a quirk assessment. Go change into these gym clothes and meet me out in the P.E Fields." He grumbled, pressing a button to make the gym clothes appear.

 We all rushed over, grabbing the fit sizes and rushed off to the change rooms.

There, I was introduced to the other girls. Mina Ashido, Momo Yaoyorzo, Toru Hagakure, Tsuyu Asui, Kyoka Jirou and Ochaco Uraraka.

I grew quite close with Momo and Jirou already, so I ended up staying close with them when it was just us girls.

We all came out to see the guys already there. "What's this about?" I asked Momo as I walked with them.

"Who knows? Aizawa sensei seems like the kind of person to throw surprises at any moment." She replied.

"Yaoyorozu is right." Jirou commented.

Soon, Izuku walked over to us and smiled brightly. "Making friends already? I'm so proud of you." He smiled brightly as he looked over at me.

I laughed slightly.

"Hey... what's with the bandages on your arms?" Izuku asked, taking my arm in his hands.

"Erm...nothing! Just fell the other day and I got a few nasty cuts and bruises." I lied. He looked at me, a sympathetic look in his eyes.

"You alright? Did you take care of them? If you didn't, do you need me to take care of them? You don't want them to get infected. They're not infected, right?" He quickly started to ask, starting to mumble in the mean time.

"I'm alright Izuku. Thank you for caring." I tried my hardest to give a small smile, though I felt like Izuku could have seen through it.

He usually always does.

"If you're sure... if you ever need me to patch you up, I'm here!" He reassured me.

 "Thank you Izuku."
"You're welcome Y/N!"

Aizawa sensei cleared his throat. "Alright, you all are probably wondering why I brought you out here."
 We all nodded.

 "You'll be doing a quirk assessment test. This will seize to prove if you are fit to be here or not. Though I will warn you, the person in last place will be expelled from this school."

Our eyes widened, our mouths gaping open. Expelled!? Already!? I heard Eraserhead was tough, but I didn't think like this.

"Let's get started, shall we?" Aizawa stated.

Me and Izuku looked at each other, giving each other a small handshake.

"Let's do our best and put our all in!" We smiled at the same time.

  I can't be the one to get expelled...