03

--

Word Count; 750

--

My eyes opened as the brisk morning sunlight shone its way through my blinds this morning. I sighed as I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, pulling myself up and out of my covers and the comfort of my bedding.

"Today's the day.." I mumbled, dragging myself to my closet.

I threw open the closet door, rummaging through my closet I found the uniform U.A had sent to me earlier this week.

I stood in front of the slightly broken mirror as I did my shirts buttons. As soon as I clasped the last button together, I looked down at my arms.

"I should probably do something about this.." I sighed.

I walked over to my cabinet and grabbed tensor bandages that I had laying around. I sat down on the edge of my bed and took the bandages in my hands.

I started to wrap my left arm first, pulling the bandages around and around my arm, tightening them when needed fit. Then I moved onto my right arm, doing the same thing.

I wrapped the bandages around and round again until they were how I liked. I secured the bandages with two small pieces of bandage tape on each arm.

I looked down at my arms in satisfaction and grabbed my blazer.

I slid the blazer onto my shoulders and then buttoned that up too.
I sighed again as I looked down at my legs, the skirt was a bit to short for my liking.

 But I would have to make do, at least I had stockings on underneath for some protection.

I looked at the clock and realized it was time to leave. Grabbing my phone and my bag, I shoved my phone into my pocket and slung my bag over my shoulder.

I walked down stairs, noticing my mother was still knocked out on the couch where I left her last night and that my fathers car was still gone.

"Oh well.." I grabbed a house key and walked out the door, locking it in the process.

Making my way down the street, I took a deep breath in. It always felt nice to get out of that hell I'm supposed to call home.

"Hey! Wait up!" I heard someone call behind me.

 I could recognize that voice anywhere. I turned around to see Izuku running down the sidewalk waving a hand in the air at me.

I immediately stopped in my tracks and waited for him to catch up. "There you are! Ready for our first day at U.A?" Izuku asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

He nodded and we walked together down the street. We soon arrived in front of the huge glass building.

"Lets go!" Izuku cheered, walking forward.

"Izuku, your shoelace-" I went to warn him but he tread on it already, tripping over his feet and getting sent tumbling forward.

Suddenly, he stopped falling and started floating in thin air instead. "Huh?" He asked, clearly confused.

 Suddenly, we heard a small giggle and turned our attention to a brunette girl.

"Sorry about using my quirk on you! But I didn't think you would want to fall!" She beamed, setting him down on his feet.

"O-Oh! T-Thank you!" He stumbled. I watched silently.

It was nice of her to stop him, but there was something I didn't like about her already. Though I shouldn't be so quick to judge.

(We're gonna pretend this wasn't on the entrance exam day, okay? Okay.)

"See you inside!" She smiled, waving and walking off.

"That was nice of her." I commented, flatly.

"Yeah.. that's the girl who tried to move some of her points to me for rescuing her!" He realized.

"Oh.."

"Well, shall we go?" I nodded in response.

We made our way inside and Izuku immediately stared at how many pro heroes were wandering the halls.

"It's your haven, Izuku." I chuckled.

He nodded hastily. We found our way to the big door of class 1-A. "That's a tall door.." he mumbled.

A small 'mhm' made its way out of my lips.

"Ready?"

"Definitely!"

"Let's go then."