Eret (give up)

That title sounds so degrading damn.

This was requested by -BOBAMILKTEA- so thank you!

I mainly use they/them pronouns for Eret in this so yeah 👍

Warnings- character death, grief, gore, swearing, kidnapping, being hunted, murder, jealousy, broken bones

—————————————

Everything was fine.

Remember the word was.

It was no secret that you were smitten for a certain ruler of the smp. It was no secret that that certain ruler was smitten for you. But you were oblivious at times.

Niki often tried to set you both up with each other, but you always declined saying it was ludicrous to entertain something that was only a dream. You wished it was just a dream now.

People would ask why you liked eret. What was there not to like? You always said just because, and maybe that was because if you started you'd never stop. It was quite heartbreaking when Eret betrayed l'manburg, you took it the hardest. But you'd long left that in the past, and so had everyone else it seemed.

Though your forgiveness was something Eret cherished, they knew after the events today it would take a long time for it to come back. Patience was key, and Eret was willing to wait a million years.

Eret was normally calm, knowing the strain it would take on your health if something happened to someone you cared about. But this time Eret couldn't hold back.

I mean come on, it was so blatantly obvious you both were in love. It's just Eret didn't want to pressure you into a relationship. But apparently Sapnap was just as oblivious as you were.

And Eret couldn't let that slide.

Of course Eret felt bad, sapnap was once a good friend of his. But nothing could get in the way. You didn't really understand what was happening but you didn't like it. You could feel the tension in the air.

Course you thought Sapnap was joking when he started flirting with you. He flirted with a lot of people, so why would this be any different? It seemed that it was different but you never caught on to that.

Eret did.

Eret was leaning against a pillar, seemingly looking forward, but no one could see their eyes behind those sunglasses.

"Come on mamas, look at you! Your beautiful." Sapnap insisted, trying to convince you that you looked good. "I don't know.." you mumbled in response, looking down at yourself. "Well I do know- wait I know. Hey, eret!" Sapnap yelled across the path. Eret's head turned to face them and a small smile appeared. It was a fake smile, but no one could tell.

"What's up dude?" Eret asked, walking over. Your cheeks burned realising what Sapnap was gonna say. "Can you help me convince y/n that they're stunning? They keep saying they're not. Which is bullshit." Sapnap said, gesturing towards you. Eret's eyes narrowed and they felt conflicted.

Of course this is Eret's time to make sure you know how your so stunning that the gods themselves bow to you. But for Sapnap to say it? It feels wrong. It feels..like it shouldn't be able to happen.

"Y/n. You are the most beautiful person to ever walk this earth. Never doubt yourself on that." Eret said, crouching slightly and smiling at you. "Exactly! When you walk in a room it lights up the entire place!" Sapnap continued, winking at Eret, forming a duo.

Eret nodded, gritting their teeth slightly behind their smile. "I agree, every moment of every day you bring joy with you. Even when you don't feel your best self." Eret complimented, putting an arm around your shoulders and wrapping their cape around you for a hug. You cling onto Eret's arm and leaned in, sighing in contentment.