PUBLISHED

So, To all my lovely followers and to all my readers. THANK YOU! 

So this morning after a process of about a month ( I know it was fast AF), I received an email stating Congrats, Afaf Your title Manjha A String of Complicated Relations is now live. 

I swear I have never started at an email for as long as did today morning. I mean not even when the publishing house got in contact with me. 

And yet It has happened, truly I checked the sites twice and then showed it to my mum she confirmed I am fucking published!!. 

This book. My first original work which was completed, my first original that has gotten so much love has come to become the first book that I publish. I can not thank you all enough. To everyone who has read the book and then re-read the book. or even just read a chapter. THANK YOU!

But since it is published I will be taking it down from here, worry not I will keep 5 chapters as a sample here. You can find the link for the book on My Wattpad message board, You can also find it embedded in this chapter. And you can find it on my page as well. 

Please do buy it if you think it is worth the money. If you can't then please do go to Goodreads and leave a comment and rate the book as you like. Share it with your friends who might not have read it. 

The book is available on Amazon e-book and Amazon Kindle and on Ukiyoto Publisher's page do go and check it out. 

Lots of Love and Gratitude, 
Afaf Siddiqui.