Chapter 13

Most of the day was spent just running errands and watching TV.
When it gets to around 8pm i start to get bored so i call Jo. She picks up almost straight away.
"Hey. Whats up?" She says.
"Hey. Do you wanna go out?" I say, Hoping she is free.
"Yh, sure. Just let me get my shoes on. I'll come knock on your door." She says, I can almost sense the smile on her face through the phone.
"Okay, see you in a bit."

***

Once we arrive at some random restaurant we found, we take our seats at a table in the corner.
I notice Jo looks stressed, so I say, "Is everything okay?"
"Yh, everything is fine. I'm just tired." She looks back down at her menu.
"Are you sure? We can leave if you want."
"I'll be fine."

***

Once we get back, I walk Jo to her room.
"Thank you." She says. I give her a gentle kiss on the hand.
She looks into my eyes for a few seconds and then kisses me. Her tongue laps mine as I bring my hand to her cheek.
She pushes open the hotel room door. I start to take my jacket off when she pulls away and says, "I haven't..." She says. I can't cover up the shocked expression on my face. "Sorry." She says and covers her face in embarrassment.
"Its fine, we don't have to."
"No I want to." She says. She starts to unbutton my shirt.
"Okay." I whisper. I am nervous to be honest. I have never had sex with a virgin before.

A few moments later, we are both in bed.
"You sure?" I say, one last time. I must have said it 1 million times now.
"Positive." She says and smiles.
I start to push into her and i hear her gasp.
"Um, I can stop." I say. I feel bad, I really wish she wasn't a virgin. She shakes her head.
I start to move at a slow pace.  I want to know whats going on inside that head of hers. I hope she isn't just doing this for me.

***

The next morning I wake up with Jo next to me. I slowly move my body from under hers to go take a shower.

When i get out of the shower, I see Jo is still asleep. Her lips are slightly parted and she is snoring lightly. She looks so peaceful.
I know i have to wake her up for work, but i don't want to. "Jo wake up. We have to leave in 30 minutes." I say, whilst shaking her shoulders lightly.
"Fine." She says, and pulls a moody face, which makes me laugh.