Chapter 10

3 weeks later

I have barley spoken to Jo for 3 weeks. I don't care though. I remember someone saying to me 'if you love someone and they hurt you, they deserve no second chances' so I am just thinking about that. I can tell Jo's upset, but I don't care. I don't care about anything anymore.
The only person that can make me feel something again is Jo. But she is long gone.
At first i thought the character i was playing was a complete dick, but now I feel like i understand him. There is only so many times in your life you can be let down. And i have been let down plenty of times.
Its good that i feel emotionless now, because i can't feel pain. But deep down i really wish i could feel something again.
I remember the last time i felt like this, it was just over 3 months ago when i started filming after, i felt completely numb. I think Jo brought me out of that feeling. But that wasn't permanent.
There is no way that i can ever forgive anyone for betraying me. Most of my friends have, most of my family and now Jo. I thought that Jo would be the one that would never betray me, i even thought she could be the love of my life. But i look at her now and i just see nothing. No beauty behind her beautiful blue-grey eyes, no kindness behind her smile. I literally just see the last person that will ever betray me again. Because from now on, I am building up a wall.

                                            * * *

I hear a knock on the door, I go over to it and open it to reveal Jo. Her hair is pinned back and slightly wavy, she is wearing a wedding dress and she has tears staining her now red cheeks.
She runs inside with no warning, kicking off her heels. What is she doing here in London?
"I haven't seen you in years!" She says and launches herself onto me, almost knocking me over. "I am so, so sorry!" She says sobbing.
"Its okay, what happened? Why are you here?"
"You are the love of my life, my sole-mate. He is not!" I am baffled for a second.

I wake up.
For fuck sake. This is the third night in a row I have had this dream. This cannot keep happening.
I walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water, and spot my phone vibrating on the side.
I put down the glass and press the answer button. "Hello?" I say. I picked it up so quick that i didn't even check who it was. Who would be calling me at 3 in the morning.
"Hero, please help me!" Jo screams down the phone. What is going on. I hear a mans voice in the background.
"Where are you?" I say, panicking. I may hate her, but at the same time i love her and want to protect her so i need to know where she is.
"I'm at the street at the right of the hotel, hurry." She says. Whispering now.
I grab my jacket and head for the door. What is going on?

Once i get to the street I find Shane and Jo their. "Thank god you are here!" She says. Why does she sound so chilled out. "I need to talk to you."
"Wait, what? You were just screaming down the phone and now your acting as if nothing happened."
"Yes, well I needed to get your attention." She says. "Come on."
"What no! Who was that man screaming?"
"That was Shane."
"I am not listening to you. This is not how you get someones attention. Don't you think if i wanted to talk to you i would have. Piss off." I say throwing my arms around.
Shane starts to walk back to the hotel and Jo waves at him.
"Hero i told you the other day. I love you." She says again, adding emphasis to every word.
"To bad i don't love you anymore isn't it then?" I raise my eyebrows at her and stare at her for a few seconds.