Chapter 12

Slowly, I opened my eyes, confused on what was happening. My head was throbbing a little bit and I didn't know why I was lying down in the dropship. I never recalled coming in here and sleeping. I turned and saw Bellamy's head shot up as I woke up.

'You're finally awake.' He sighed in relief.

'What happened?'

'Apparently you went and shot the bomb at the bridge. Why did you do that? I was worried you'd never wake up.' Bellamy asked in a worried tone.

'Worried? I'm perfectly fine. See?' I said as I moved around my arms. Then I suddenly remembered Raven fainting before the bomb went off. 'Wait, where's Raven? Is she okay?'

He nodded, 'Your sister is fine. But Reyes, you've been out for 2 days.'

My eyes widen, 'Are you serious?'

'Yup. The Ark sent ships down here but it didn't make it' He said hesitantly. 'And Raven built a walkie talkie for us.'

I raised my eyebrows, 'Wow all that happened in two days?'

'Yeah, and also, is there something you need to ask me?'

'Not that I know of, why?' The sudden question from Bellamy got me very curious.

'Well the night you were drunk, you mentioned the time we ki–'

Raven suddenly bolted in, hugging me tightly. 'I came to check up on you. I'm so glad you're okay. You also saved my life.'

She then turned to Raven. 'Bellamy, can I talk to my sister privately please?'

Bellamy stood up, 'I'll leave you two alone. Talk to you later.'

Watching Bellamy leave the room, I then turned to Raven. 'What was it you want to talk about?'

'Uhm, Finn broke up with me out of no where. I don't know what I did.' Raven mumbled. Then coincidently, Finn came into the dropship and met his eyes with Raven. She looked down and rushed outside without a word.

Quickly, I turned to my best friend as anger flushed my face. 'What the hell, Finn? I told you to tell her the truth.'

'How am I supposed to tell her that I cheated on her with Clarke?'

'You should've thought about that before you chose to hurt my sister. I told you to tell her the day she landed.'

'Wow, cheating, huh.' Raven entered the dropship. 'And this whole time you knew and didn't tell me?'

I stood up, walking closer to Raven trying to comfort her. 'I wanted to tell you, I swear.'

'Don't get mad at her. It's my fault.' Finn defended me.

'Damn right it's your fault.' Raven hissed. 'Y/N, you're supposed to be honest with me.'

I held onto her arm but she yanked it away. 'I'm so sorry Raven.'

'Fuck you, Y/N. This whole time I looked like a fool when my boyfriend has been cheating on me the whole time. Thanks a lot.' She rolled her eyes and walked away.

'Raven wait!' I tried chasing after her before Finn grabbed me on my sides.

'You can't leave, Clarke's orders.'

I pushed him away, 'I don't give a crap about this scar on my head, I'm fine.'

'You were unconscious for 2 days, Y/N. Please.'

Tears started forming in my eyes as I crawled back into my blanket, facing the wall. Hearing Finn's footsteps leaving the dropship, I slowly went back to sleep.

Maybe sleeping right after being unconscious for 2 days wasn't ideal nor healthy, but I did anyway. I've never fought with Raven before and it terrified me that this might of possibly ended our relationship.

As I woke up the next morning, I took off and went straight to the dropship. She ignored me calling her name, continuing to work on her new project. 'Please, don't ignore me. I'm sorry for not telling you.'

She turned around and chuckled, 'Since sisters are supposed to be honest with each other so you know what? I'm just gonna go ahead and say it.'

'Tell me what?'

'I slept with Bellamy last night.'

My heart felt like it sank, although I wasn't entirely sure why I was feeling this way. The words she blurted out didn't make me feel great at all; it felt like betrayal. 'Why does that matter to me?'

'Don't lie to yourself. You like Bellamy and you know it. So, I decided to throw a grenade right back at your face.' Even though I believed that I only cared for Bellamy as just a friend, it hurt me because she did all of this just for revenge.

I raised my voice, 'You son of a bitch.'

'Careful what you say, we have the same parent, remember?' She sassed. Subconsciously, I slapped Raven across the face.

She smiled bitterly, 'Oh, so you do like him? Interesting.'

'Shut up Raven or I swear I–'

'Murphy, no!' I heard a scream from outside Raven's tent. Quickly, I ran out to figure out what was going on.

Clarke stood beside me, stuttering her words. 'M-Murphy took Jasper in the dropship with a gun on his head.'

Maybe if I talked to John, he would somehow change his mind. 'Let me talk to him, Clarke.'

She then handed me her walkie talkie. 'John, it's me.'

'What do you want?'

'You can just take me, okay? But please let Jasper out.'

I heard his chuckle through the speaker, 'Alright, deal.'

Bellamy stood in front of me, 'Y/N, don't do this.'

Giving him a soft reassuring smile, I patted his shoulder. 'Don't worry about me, I'll be fine.'

The door to the dropship opened slowly, as John walked towards us with Jasper. He pushed Jasper outside as he pulled me into the dropship.

'Y/N, stop!' Bellamy yelled as the door to the dropship started closing. Before the door completely closed, Bellamy hopped in, barely making it in time.

'Lovely,' John smirked. 'This is better than having Jasper in here'