The thing you do to annoy him

Harry: You cussed a lot.

He did it too but not as much as you. For him it was one every few sentences or so. But for you, there was one in almost every sentence. It got on his nerves but it made him laugh whenever you used them in a funny concept.

Liam: You're too honest.

Liam, as we all know, is too sweet to be honest at the right time. You had been telling everybody the hardcore truth since you were able to speak. This has cost you friends and relationships but you didn't care. Whenever you did keep your mouth closed, bad things would happen. Liam hates the extreme bluntness at first, but he was able to grow past it.

Niall: You baby him.

You found him adorable at all times, even though he was your boyfriend. You would pinch his cheeks, always make him food, etc. He hated it so much because you never took him seriously. But as you two grew closer, you babied him less and less.

Louis: You steal his thunder

It wasn't like you tried to to do, but sometimes it happened. Louis would be in the middle of telling a joke and you would shut him down or cut in his joke to tell another joke of your own. He got super mad whenever you did it because it was supposed to his "moment." Louis would pretend to be mad only to forgive and kiss you a few moments later.

Zayn: You can be extremely loud

He hated this especially at night or when he's sleeping. One night, one of your friend called, while you and Zayn were cuddling&talking, to tell you about her boyfriend. You struggled to get out of bed because Zayn would let you go. You promise him it would only take a few minutes to hear about her story. You exited the bedroom with your phone. But what she was telling you at that moment was blowing your mind. "So you're telling me that you caught them both in the bed?!" You hollered into the phone. You hear Zayn groan from the room but you ignored him. "Gurl, I would have fucked them both up! That bitch's-" You felt a tap on your shoulder. "Hold on girl." You turned around. "What?" "I'm trying to go sleep and I need you to be quiet. I'm tired." You glared at him and said, "Fine. I'll talk to her in the morning." You hung up and went to bed with him.

A/N: Sorry I mad Zayn's longer. Oh well!