The #WhitePeople on Twitter

I'm sitting here like, "What just happened?" Just scrolling through these tweets, laughing.

There was a documentary on MTV about White People. During the showing time, people were tweeting about it and then all of a sudden butthurt white people start sending tweets, talking about, "If it was about Black People it would be racism." "If you work hard for anything in the U.S. And your white, it's white privilege." "Everyone is equal. We are one race, the human race." "There are slaves still in Africa, how come nobody's talking about that." "Black people in Black countries get black privilege, how white people in Amercia get shitted on about have white privilege." "Blacks are the Majority of the population in the USA." Hold on. Did I just hear you correctly? You probably didn't even watch the documentary to see what the minorities are talking. #1 We are talking about the black people in USA, not Africa, so leave that shit alone. #2 Last time I checked, America isn't a white country. Yes Y'all are the majority but there's on official language, religion, race, so FOH. Just feelings and tears getting poured in 150 characters and all the other people, who actually watched it and understood and aren't caught in their feelings, are here like looking at the butthurt tweets like, "That's not true, That's not true, You need to pick up a damn book, That's from Wikipedia, That's true, Uncle Tom looking ass pick up a damn book before you tweet the bullshit, That's not true, Yes! You watched it, Stop crying. I can hear you crying through this fucking tweet." The hashtag was made for the documentary, not you as a white person. We know you all aren't like that, so chill. But you obviously upset. You shouldn't be if it's not true but OK. If your feelings are hurt, go drink some water because I'm sick of y'all crying through Twitter talking about equality and "if a black person said-" and white privilege. But honestly if you are confused on what I'm talking about, go on MTV's Twitter and there should be a tweet with the link that has documentary. Or check MTV.com. Even if you don't live in the U.S., watch it. Helps understand what some of the black Americans are talking about when we bring up these topics. Sick of this shit man. And don't come at me with that, "All you do it hate on white people, you don't know them all." Of course the fuck I don't. I'm a harsh critic of every race, especially my own. When I see bullshit, I call it. If black people acting a fool in a trend, I'm gonna write about. This like my second note on white people anyways. I've written more about black people. Seriously, do watch the documentary. I'm gonna go watch The Avengers.