#StoryTime

Ok so there is this girl, I'munique, at my school and this bitch talks a hella shit on anyone and everyone. Anyways she started talking about me to these two guys and they started talking me and when I found out she denied it. Automatically I was mad and cut the bitch off quick. Now one of my bestfriends Alix was friends with her and I kept warning her that I'munique was gonna start talking shit on her and she didn't believe me until it happened. I'munique called Alix a hoe and a burnt black bitch over Kik in a group chat while Alix didn't have her phone. I told her by calling and she didn't believe me so I screenshooted that bitch and showed it to her. Next day at school, Alix confronts imunique and says she's gonna beat that ass and that she should watch her back. Now a week or two passes and this nigga named Zay, one of the boys Thotmanique (nickname) was talking to, decided to be a snitch and expose I'munique in a group chat. He aired all the shit she had been talking on us. Appranetly this bitch had been taking pictures of me, Alix, my friends Aailyah and Nautica to Zay and John, other nigga, saying our bootys were flat when they weren't and how we have no titties, when we do. I was like I don't know why she startting all this bullshit, knowing we all can whoop that ass. She's calling us out for having not booty, I'm here like "Shut the fuck up bitch you have a cardboard booty." Then imunique said Alix did some nasty ass shit with some guys, called Aailyah and ugly whore, and called Nautica a fat bitch. She didn't say shit about me because she know I could destroy her ass. Anyways, I called him, Zay, out and he tried to flame me, but this little nigga got his feeling hurt in the end while I put his ugly ass on blast. So the next day at school, we all (Nautica, Alix, Aailyah, and I) confront her and told her straight up that this was the last time she tried to play with us. Now I made the mistake of being a little nice to I'munique because I was feeling nice one day and this bitch thought that we are friends. Like no whore we aren't friends. You don't talk shit on yohr friends, especially the ones that can fight when you fucking can't. You don't talk shit on someone who can flame your ass quick as fuck. *Deep Breathe* Anyways, after like another week passed, today news got around that I'munique has pissed another person off, Micah. Now Micah doesn't play around. Micah has beat someone in school. I had witnessed the shit. Now I'munique decides to pissed off the one person who doesn't give a fuck and will swing on anyone. I'm here like laughing my ass off with Alix talking about I'munique isn't going to show up to school because she knows she gonna get her ass whooped. When we got to school today, I'munique was MIA until about 4th hour. She just walks up the lockers where my friends and I hang out and just stands there. Alix is like, "Does she really think we gonna protect her from Micah? No one except fron Nautica would defend her." I start to laugh and Alix then says, "Gimme some candy." I walked back to my locker and opened it and pick up a box of Airheads. I just started giving them out and Thotmanique goes, "Can I have one?" I was like "Ha No." Then she was like, "Can I please have one?" and I was like, "Fine, I'll give you one only because you gonna get your ass beat in a few hours." Bruh everyone around that area who heard it just froze and then busted out laughing. Like people who didn't even know what was going on was laughing. People walking by who heard were laughing. The guy I like, who was talking to his friend behind me, just stopped and busted out laughing because I've told him a lot. But I'munique's face was priceless she was just like😐. I laughed so hard. I was so weak. Bruh she was silent and avoided all the black people (Cause we are all mad at her. Like everyone who knows and likes Micah is mad at I'munique) in school for the rest of day. I'munique is gonna get ass beat either at school on Monday or this weekend. i just need the call from Micah and I'll be there to film the whole thing. Maybe I'll jump in...nah. I'm not jumping that shit. Even though I'm pretty good at fighting I'm better at flaming. But if I'munique tries to play some shit on me, she knows that I'll just put her ass on blast. There more to this story but I just had to rant. So if I'm not Wattpad for a long ass time, I maybe have gone to jail. Sorry for ranting and not giving a real update, I'm just giving a heads up. I'll currently writing Secrets of Our Pasts #6 and a part for the Pregnancy Series. This was just something a had to get off my chest, because I've been annoyed a day. Do you think I should let this whole this go with I'munique or confront her again and end it for real?