First Flight Alone Part 1

Author's note: All Japanese is in Italics for the first few parts. I hope you enjoy! ^-^/
Ayuhana had finally finished saying her goodbyes and had boarded the plane. She walked down the aisle of the plane constantly looking at her seat number on her ticket and checking to make sure she had found the right seat. She had never expected searching for a seat could take so long, to the point that most of the passengers were already seated. She was now at the third row from the back of the plane and the numbers were finally identical. She lifted her suitcase placing it in the above luggage compartment before trying to get to her seat.

"Umm...excuse me," she said to the zealous looking boy on the passage seat. "I have to get to my seat."

"Yea, sure." he replied, turning his legs so she could pass.

"Thanks," she said, squeezing between him and the seat. She did not realize how tight the fit was, until she lost her footing causing her to fall onto the other passenger next to him. She got up as quickly as she could before sitting in her seat next to the window. "I'm sorry!!" she apologized. She was embarrassed at how clumsy she was the she pulled her hoodie over her head, closing the window screen and resting her head on it. It was only a matter of minutes before she fell into a deep sleep.

A few hours had passed, and Ayuhana was awakened by the constant poking in her side. "Hmm??" she moaned, slowly opening her eyes. She pulled the hoodie off of her head, wiping the saliva away from her mouth.

"What do you want?" the boy next to her asked.

She stared at him dumbfounded. He spoke so quickly she did not understand any of his Japanese. She nodded bluntly and continued looking at him.

"What?" he said after realizing she had no intention of answering him. He directed her attention to the air hostess, before reaching under the seat to take out his bag.

"Would you like a drink?" the air hostess asked the still sleepy Ayuhana.

"Umm...what is there?" she asked.

The hostess recited a list of various drinks before handing Ayuhana the tea she chose.

"Thank you..." she said in Japanese to the guy next to her, slowly sipping her tea.

"No problem," he replied, placing the headphones he took out of his bag, over his ears.