Self Study

A/N: Sorry I took so long to update >..< Hopefully you enjoy! And feedback is welcomed :D(Reminder: All English is in Italics!)

Luckily for Ayuhana the rest of her evening classes were English and the final one was self-study. In English class the teacher was quite friendlytowards her and they grew a mutual liking. Unfortunately for her, her female classmates resented her for it, which annoyed her. All the dramas she watched were total lies! After English class ended Ayuhana gathered her things together and followed the English teacher outside.

“Excuse me Yahike-Sensei!” she said in English.

“Yes Horuda-san!” the English teacher said turning towards her. “How is your first day going so far?”

“Ah it was okay. But I’m having a bit of challenges in my other classes since my Japanese is still at the primary school level.” She replied.

“Oh well that can’t be helped,” he said giving her a friendly smile. “Walk with me.” He said walking.

“Yes Sensei! I was wondering, could you tutor me in Japanese?” she asked him when they reached the next floor.

When he stopped she bowed asking again.

“Sure okay. Wait for me by the staffroom after school.” He said before walking down the hallway and entering a class.

“Thank you very much!!” she said happily.

Ayuhana went back to the class getting her bag before she walked down the hallway. She passed Hamu’s and Jung-Ha’s class but it was completely empty. Maybe they had Physical Education or something, shethoughtto herself. Since it was self-study she decided to look for them. She went onto the pasture and saw a group of guys playing basketball on the court, and among them was Jung-Ha. “Ah…Jung-Ha!!” she shouted before thinking about the consequence.

Jung-Ha looked around for a bit before spotting her, and when he did, he started to wave at her. That’s when one of the guys threw the ball at him, hitting him in the face, knocking him over.

Ayuhana dropped her bag running over to him. “Jung-Ha, are you okay?”

“Yea sure,” he said right before blood started running down his nose. “Ahh…blood”

Ayuhana took her kerchief out of her pocket and began dabbing the blood away from his nose (she was kneeling). “I’m sorry!!” she said very embarrassed.

“Jung-Ha, what happened?” Hamu said now coming over to the scene of the crime.

“It’s okay Hamu-chan, Ayu-chi already took care of everything.” He replied smiling as she continued dabbing.

“It won’t stop!” Ayuhana felt herself panicking.

“Ah…don’t worry just help me to the nurse’s office,” he said getting up off the ground and helping her up.

He took the kerchief from her and held it to his nose. Ayuhana ran off and got her bag before coming back to his aid.

“Hamu-chan, Could you please tell the teacher I’m going to the nurse’s office? Thanks.” Jung-Ha said running off with Ayuhana.

When they got to the nurse’s office it appeared that the nurse had left already. Jung-Ha lied on one of the beds closing his eyes. He eventually opened one of his eyes watching Ayuhana as she sat on the other bed. When he realized that she had noticed him watching her, he closed his eyes again.

“I’m really sorry Jung-Ha.” Ayuhana said pitifully, “Sorry!”

“It’s really okay!” he said sticking his tongue out at her. “Umm…” he turned over so he was backing her.

“Hmm?” she said looking at his back.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” he instantly became flushed asking her this.

“Huh? I’m sorry…I don’t understand,” she said getting up and standing over him.

“I said do you have a boyfriend!?” he said turning over to face her not realizing she was standing over him.

Ayuhana couldn’t help but giggle at his totally flushed face. He reminded her of an anime character in a shoujo manga. She shook her head. “Nope…”

“Oh…Okay…” he said turning over again. He was very embarrassed but he didn’t want her to see.