.02🎭

Estrella

Ugh my head hurts so bad. Maybe drinking all that beer last night wasn't a good idea. I walked to the kitchen to start cooking breakfast but Oscar beat me to it.
O- buenos días.
- mmm buenos días.
O- there's pain killers in that cabinet. But sit down and eat before you take them.

I sat down with my plate and I started eating my food. Damn I give Oscar props homeboy can get down in the kitchen.

O- he's out
- Who Rio? Doesn't he have a couple months left?
O- Nah, Chino. He got out this morning. Smoker and puppet went to pick him up.
- oh good for him. Doña Rosa must be happy.
O- Ella you don't have to hide your feelings from me. I'm your hermano for a reason.
- Oscar Im over him Im good. Que le vaya bien en la vida.
O- you have to tell him about what happen.
- please don't bring it up. I'm over him pero no puedo perdonar le que hico. Ok
He just nodded his head
-imma go with the girls to the stupid school summer festival. After this no more school for 3 meses.

I cleaned the house and got ready for the festival . I got a text from dreamer saying they were outside. I got my money, key, strap, and phone and headed out.

O- con quedado.

I turned around a lifted up my shirt revealing the strap
-siempre hermano. I'll be back te quiero
O- pinche diabla. También te quiero hermana.

We started walking to school when I heard my name being called from behind me. I already knew who it was. I just kept walking. Dreamer turned around and she nudged me and Loka on the elbow.
D- um when did he get out?
- en la mañana. Just keep walking don't pay attention.
L- aye amiga lo siento.
- it's fine Loka it's not ur fault.

We kept on walking when we ran into Latrell making my brothers friends Pay "taxes" with his broke ass.

- what's ur problem. Tf don't ever put your hands on them.
Latrell - man bitch get the fuck back. Santo whore.
- who tf u callin that. Know ur place lil homie. Move out the way befo I make ur sorry ass do so myself.
Latrell- ight I'll see you around díabla. Watch yo back "ese".

"Gracias Diabla" Ruby said They just smiled and started walking in front of me meanwhile arguing about something. I was in deep conversation with the girls about a car show that was happening this weekend when I heard Monse say "fine if you don't tell me I'll ask him myself." I looked up to see her jump in front of oscars car.

Dreamer-"Damn hyna has balls"

Loka- Fr huh hell na what she doin

- I don't know let's go it ain't my business.

We got to the festival and we bought tickets to get on the rides. After getting off of the Ferris wheel Loka ran to the bathroom. To throw up.
- no manches loks you good.
Loka- I will be no mames that ride made me feel all fucked up.
Dreamer- you ain't pregnant right?
Loka- I better not be. My mom me mata.

*2 hours later*

Me and the girls went back to my house to chill for a bit and when we got there Rio was in the living room.

- HERMANO qué haces aquí!!
Río- dang girl I got released on good behavior.
- please don't ever leave again. It was hell having you in there now imagine when both you and Oscar where gone.
Río- I ain't going any where hermanita. Hey girls long time no see.
Dreamer/Loka- Damn Rio you got buff foo.

He just laughed and we went into my room. We were bumping some Oldies and dancing around.

Loka- aye y'all here that.

We stayed quiet and heard all the boys whistling. Wtf I went out and saw monse on the yard. Oh great this isn't going to end up good. Then I heard Cesar say
"You better put that mouth on pause..." I looked at him and then at Rio. Rio just shook his head and said " homie get yo ruca."

Monse- shut the fuck up.
- tf don't talk to my brother like that dumb ass hyna.

"Ooooo" "get her Diabla" All the Santos said.

Cesar got up and ignored her and went on his skateboard. Monse pushed him off and started hitting him.
"So you can impress your puto ass brothers"," I was there when no one was." I had enough of it so I went to break it up.
-monse let him go. There you got him.
Monse- Nah fuck him he wants to disrespect me. Get the fuck off of me estrella. Fuck him and his bloodline.

Dreamer- oh shit.... Diabla girl no don't do it.

I got my hair in a bun and I started swinging on her.
"Don't you ever disrespect my family bitch. We fed you damn ass hyna. Protect you and you say some shit like that." I kept on lading punches Until they took me off of her sitting me down on the roof of a car. It was Miguel aka Chino.

Chino-damn baby girl you still got it.
- leave me alone. ( I say getting off the car and walking back to my house)

When i got there the Santos were talking about the fight. Rio had a blunt and I took it away. He looked at me and shook his head

Rio- Hermana you got her good.
- nobody disrespects the Diaz family.

I walked into my room and shared the blunt with the girls.