.03🤎

Estrellas POV

Walking out to the porch letting the sun hit my face followed by a nice breeze. It's definitely the perfect weather to take a ride in the low rider. I walk out back opening up the garage to reveal my dads all black impala. I grabbed the keys and turned it on. Damn what a beauty. I put some oldies on full blast and drove down the block. I didn't know where I was going I just kept on driving. I ended up at the beach I ain't complaining. I got out the car and went by the water. Looking out at the waves feeling all peaceful. Coming to the beach helps me clear my mind and escape from this life. I sat down on the sand and just kept on looking out at the water.

Chino-"Me puedo Sentar aquí?" 

I turned around to look at him and nodded my head. I didn't feel like arguing with him so why not. He sat down and we stayed quiet for a bit.

C-how you been star?
- I've been ight I guess. Y tú?
C- well not so good. I'm fresh out trying to make things right.
- mmm serio how's that goin?
C- pues ya ves. Mira star when I was locked up I thought about u a lot. & then you didn't visit me.
- should've told flaca to visit you. I wasn't ur ruca when you got locked up.
C- te dije que she was nothing to me. It was a mistake mija. Siempre te amare solo a ti. What do you say? Can we try again?
- Miguel we always break up to makeup. Siempre the same thing. It's tiring. I look stupid. Siempre dices que vas a cambiar pero nunca lo haces. Action speak homie. Words don't mean shit. I gotta go. See u around da block.

*santo house*

O- estrella en donde chingados estabas? I called you we have to make a run for cuchillos. We are late apúrale.
- fuckkk ok.

I get in his car and he drives off. I was quiet just looking out the window. Am I dumb for wanting to give Miguel another chance. I just can't seem to forgive him.
- o can I tell u something? Pero i need advice también
O- aver dime
- I talked with chino today. He told me how he changed y que he wants to give us another shot. Pero yo no se brother.
O- Aye sister. Habla con el. You are mad at him pero he doesn't know why. Dile lo qué pasó y vas a ver qué va entender porque te sientes así. But estrella i just want you to be happy. Eres mi hermana menor and i hate you see you sad.

We finished the Run and went back home. All the Santos where in the front chilling keeping the block safe. I examined the yard and saw chino talking to Sad Eyes. I went up to them.

- wassup sad eyes Oscars looking for you.
SE-Ight I'll be back chino.
C- Ight foo.
- wanna go for a ride? Tenemos que hablar.

We got into his car and he drove off. I played "breakup to make up by the Stylistics" I started to sing the song to him and he just shook his head

" tell me what's wrong with you now, tell me why I, never seem to make you happy though heaven knows I've tried .....
Breakup to make up, that's all we do, first you love me then you hate me.... that's a game for fools."

I sang to him.

"Mama I can never hate you. Tu sabes que te quiero para siempre." He said putting his right arm on my thigh. We pulled up to the over view of the whole city.

- damn I haven't been here in a minute. I forgot how beautiful it was.
C- yeah it's been a while. I missed my city.
- mm i bet.
C- what did you want to talk about?
- about us. What you said at the beach did you mean it?
C- I mean every word I said.
- te tengo que Decir algo. No te enojes ok.
C- damn girl about to give a vato a heart attack.

- the day que I found you cheating I had just found out I was pregnant. Pero nunca te dije porque estaba enojada. Then two days later you got locked up. I was going to tell you but then flaks and sus amigas jumped me. And I lost the baby. So I never got the chance to tell you. I blamed you por mucho tiempo. Thinking my baby could've been here if you didn't fuck flaka but no es tu culpa.
I said crying. He stayed quiet for a little. I looked into his eyes and he was crying.

C- I'm sorry estrella. I'm so stupid . I didn't think. I was going to have a baby with the love of my life. Porque no me dijiste nada. Yo tenía derecho en saber. How many months were you when she did that.

- I was 3 months. I wasn't showing yet. & yo se que era mal that i didn't tell you anything but I wasn't thinking. I just thought it would be easier not to say anything. I'm sorry.

C- no I'm sorry for doing what I did. We would have our baby here if it wasn't for me. Did you the gender?

- si una niña. Sofia Diaz Del Toro. She would have been three.

C- I'm sorry estrella .

He hugged me tight and I hugged back it felt right.

- let's give us another shot for Sofia.

He smiled and kissed me. I hope I didn't make a mistake.