7.♟

Excuse any mistakes

Estrella's P.O.V

*flashback *

Oscar had left home and I was left alone in this hospital room. I got my phone and checked my notifications. It was all full of people texting me wishing I "get Better soon" and chino text messages apologizing .

One day before I got shot I saw some messages on chinos phone and he was texting some girl named Melissa. My ass should've known better. I went off on him and he claimed he didn't know her. I stopped talking to him after that day.

I put my phone down and the doctor came in.

D- Ms. Díaz nice to see you awake and well. We got the results back on the last test we ran. Okay so the gun shot is very close to your uterus but luckily the baby survived and is doing very well.

- baby? What baby?

D- Oh you didn't know. Me. Díaz you are 2 weeks pregnant.

*end of flashback*

Today I turn 4 weeks pregnant. I still haven't told anyone because I was figuring out what I was going to do. Hopefully my family supports my decision.

Diaz shit🖤

Estrella 💫- aye I need to talk to you fucks.
Everyone gotta be at the house ASAP!!

Oscar👻- we are here but Carmens not

Carmen💕- on my way !

10 minutes go by and all of us are in the living room even Henry. He's always here since he's my "bodyguard" and my brothers always have him here.

"Ight so what I wanted to talk about is that 4 weeks ago at the hospital I found out I was pregnant. The baby survived and it's doing good. Nobody knows only you guys so please don't say anything. All of you know I'm graduating next week and I plan on leaving after that. I got accepted to UT Austin with a full ride. I could get a job easy out there. I just can't stay here."

O- "what about chino does he know?"

"No and I don't want him to know. He has his girl he doesn't have to worry about me or my baby."

Carmen- " as long as you are happy sis. You know I'm always here. I'm happy you are still being responsible."

Rio- "hermanita you are smart and i know this change will be good for you and the baby."

" I plan on coming back after I finish school. So I'll eventually be back."

Henry- "bestie so you just gonna leave me like that? Damn hurt my heart."

"Don't be stupid you can always HMU. But please guys don't tell anyone not even chino."