.06 🎭

Estrella.....

No mms estrella. What the fuck where you thinking!!! Oscar said as I walked Into the house.

- I wasn't going to stand there while he disrespected me or chino. He shot at chino first so I shot at him. Don't make it seem like it's all my fault.

No entiendes star. I told ur ass no gang shit. Ur our little sister of course ur going to be a fucking target. Why do you think we take care of you. Now a green light is on for both of you. You know they aren't going to let this go. Río said.

Río we were just having a day to ourselves. We haven't been together in a long time cus I was always busy with santo shit. The day I have time to spend with star this shit happens. He was on santo territory he shouldn't of been there. That alone got him a light but him disrespecting ur sister gave me more reason to lay that foo down.  We weren't doing santo shit we were doing shit couples do. It ain't right y'all are yelling at star for this shit. Get mad at me not her. Chino said.

-You foos are acting like I was looking for problems. And let them put a green light on me I don't give a fuck anymore. Y'all are acting like this shit is my fault when it wasn't. I held it down for my own and I get this. This shit is hilarious. Y'all preach about how this is a family and yet y'all are so easy to put the blame on me. I'll handle this shit on my own if I have to. I said and walked to my room. Chino tried to follow me but I slammed the door on his face. I know he tried to defend me but I just need time alone.

*2 week later*

"Stop fucking banging on the door puto" I said as I opened the door and saw my little brother Cesar.

" Carmen is waiting for you in the living room" he said and walked away. I walked out behind him and saw my sister sitting on the couch. I sat down on the couch across from her.

"If ur here to lecture me save it. I really don't want to hear that shit." I said.

"Nah just wanna see how you doing" she said.

"I'm good. Chillin. U kno" I said with no emotion.

" no star I don't know. What the fuck has gotten into you ?" She said

Here's a little recap of what happened since the night with Marcus

Flashback

3 days after the shooting with Marcus I was walking back home from Dreamers house when 2 guys stopped me.

" just the santo we are looking for" one of them said.

"Who tf are you?" I said

"Marcus lil brother and das our cousin." One of them said.

"Okay and ? Move out my way foo" I said

"Nah you the bitch who took his life. Stupid bitch yoo life ends here too" he said and took out his strap.

I automatically took mine out and shot at him. But the other shot me on the side of my stomach. I took one more shot at him before blacking out.

I woke up 4 day later at the hospital.

"Finally your awake." Oscar said.
"Wtf happened?" I said
" you got shot on the way home." He said
"I remember now" I said with a dull tone.
" tf happened that you got shot?" Oscar said.
"I was walking home. They stopped me said sum things. I shot one and the other foo shot me. And the last thing I remember is that I shot the other one."

*end of flashback*

I was released the next day after waking up. I also found out the 2 prophets died. I didn't kill them. They left the scene fine but the other Santos got them.

"Carmen I just don't have anything to say. I got shot and I'm healing. That's all." I said with a serious tone.

"What's up with chino? Where tf has he been?" She said.

" there's nothing to be said. It's done with. Look Carmen I just want to sleep. I'll talk to you some other day." I said and got up from the couch walking to my room.

"Estrella!" Rio & Oscar said and I tuned around.

"Que quieren?" I said annoyingly.

"I want you to meet Troubles. He's gonna be like your body gaurd." Oscar said.

"Tf  a body gaurd? Really? No soy niña chiquita. Im good i don't even go outside anymore soo no thank you." I said laughing.

" i didn't ask. I said he's gonna be. And you have to go out. You have school."  He said walking out leaving the guy here.

"Hey Im star but they call me diabla." I said.
"Wassup I'm Henry but they call me troubles" he said.
"I've never seen you around. You new?"
"Yeah I was born here but moved when I was a year old. Came to live with my aunt"He said.

"Aye I've heard of you tho lil ms diabla." He said laughing.

"Beating hynas up left and right. " he added.

I was just laughing.
"Nah It isn't even like that." I said.

Oscar called us to the front porch for a meeting.

I walked out with Henry in back of me. I sat down in a crate and he stayed standing up behind me. From the corner of my eye I saw chino staring. His ass looked mad.

After the meeting Henry was talking to puppet and I was about to walk back in the house when chino pulled my hand.

"Who tf is that foo." Chino said.
" none of your business." I said and snatched my hand away.

"Star you good?" Henry asked while looking at chino.
"She's good dawg" chino responded.
"Wasn't talkin to you." Henry said.
" yeah it's all good. Come on let's go." I said. I grabbed Henry's hand and pulled him away.

I like Henry. We automatically clicked.

///(/$/&-$)—$-&-&-&-&-@-@&—$)//))/

Thats Henry aka troubles ^^^^