.4🖤

*I didn't proof read. Pls excuse any mistakes*

Estrella
3 months later

I connected my phone to the blue tooth and put on "Linda Mujer by Lil Rob". I started getting ready for the day. I started doing my makeup very simple tbh. I did my face makeup, eyebrows, and my lips last. After my make up I straighten my hair and changed out of my pjs.

"STARRRR RIO IS CALLING YOUUUU" I heard Cesar say.

"Damn foo stop screaming pinchie mocoso." I said and we started play fighting.

"Los dos aplácense" Rio said. I took one last swing and got his on the jaw.

"Rio you saw that man wtf." Cesar said walking out the house.

" qué pasó, why do you need to talk to me." I said as I made myself cereal.

"You aren't doing any runs for the Santos anymore or anything gang affiliated." He said.

"Pero like why? Did I do something wrong?" I said stuffing my face with cereal.

"Nah me and Oscar spoke about it. It's what's best. You needa have a better life ya know. Ve a la escuela estudia. We don't want you to be like us. And it's getting to dangerous. The whole block is hot." He said

" I guess. I ain't even gon argue porque ya se que es por mi bien." I said

"We just want what's best for you hermanita." He said getting up and giving me a kiss on my forehead.

I just smiled and he walked out. I went back into my room and texted the girl

Chicas 💋

- que hacen ?

L- getting ready.
M- me too 💋

-y'all tryna chill today.?
L- can't I'm going out
Con Bryan 🤪

- since when 👀

D-Im going with Angel . Future bby
Daddy. & loka ge it ma.

L- he asked me yesterday. I'll
Tell you later the details. Ya me voy.

- be safe chicas 💋

Ahora que Miguel is going to be out doing runs all day and I can't go. I sighed and plopped on my bed. Then I wanted some hot Cheetos so I put my shoes on and got my glock, phone, keys,and my cash. I headed to the liquor down the street. I got to the store got my things and went to pay. "Cuánto es?" I asked the lady. "5.98" i handed her a ten and walked out. "Gracias Estrella." I just smiled.

I was walking back home when I saw Latrell with his cousin Marcus. " if it isn't the santo princess" they both started laughing. I just ignored them and kept on walking. I got to the house and saw Oscar with a girl.

The closet I got the more familiar she looked. One it's Rosie!!!

"Rosie Eres tú?" I said getting closer

"Omg star !! You are so big now!!!" She tan up to me and gave me a hug.

Rosie is oscars ex girlfriend my favorite he's ever had. She's family. She moved away to Texas to finish school. She's someone who I admire.