Date night

Chapter 17

The UA school grounds were covered in darkness. You couldn't see the grass, the entrance, or the gate hardly. The only source of light seemed to be the moon and the tall street lights had UA had, but would only light in the night. Not a sound was heard. It was completely silent. No one was out, but it wouldn't take a genius to know that there would be cameras out, and if anyone were to be spotted they would be reported immediately. The night was so peaceful that no one could guess two villains lurked so near to the school. Two horrible villains. They both took note they there was not a soul taking guard in front, and they cheeked in the back of the school too just to be sure. No hero, student, or person was out on UA campus. This is what they wanted to know.

Hakai and Kakashi made camp in a tree. Not the most comfortable spot, but it was camouflaged. Hakai's white eyes glazed over the darkened school. Not a sound. They could attack tonight, but she knew they weren't ready. Kakashi was sleeping, he said he would help keep watch, Hakai knew he was a liar from the start. Her brother needed his beauty sleep, if they were going to fight soon they would need it even more. Kakashi rested not knowing what was to come next, or what to expect from his sister.

No one comes out eleven - three

Hakai wrote down in her notebook. She had been keeping watch for hours now, she was getting sleepy. Kakashi could alarm her if something is wrong. Hakai woke him up from his nap. "Get up." She whispered, almost harshly. Kakashi moaned. Wrapping a arm by his eyes, trying to above his sister. "Get up. I want to sleep too." At this he sat up. He should know better than to fall asleep during a important mission like this. The least he could do was watch the school while she slept. Making sure no one came out or went in while she was asleep.

"Ok. I'll watch." He already knew what his sister wanted him to do.

Kakashi moved to a different branch, looking at the school, it seemed so far away, yet it was so close to them. Hakai laid down on the same branch that Kakashi had fallen asleep on. Laying her head down, and finding a nice position. Her breathing softened. Kakashi sat there, on the wood, knowing that there was no way Hakai would go to sleep. "Good night." He whispered. He knew it might nothing to her while she shuffled around on her log.

The first thought that went into Todoroki's mind was his date when. It was amazing that he had fallen asleep last night. He felt good, but the same time he felt sick like he wanted to puke. Was this normal? Being so nervous all the time with as simple date? Todoroki sighed. Kirishima would think it was normal. Todoroki didn't understand how the man could stand it, being this way all the time. It was bothersome, but he still wanted to be by you.

Todoroki hopped off his bed. He wanted to get a few things done before his date with (Y/n). He wondered what she would be doing right about now. He started to think about what she would wear, how she would do her hair, if she would stand him up. No. She would never do that. (Y/n) was a nice girl, standing people up was off her lists of things to do today. Todoroki sighed. Trying to calm himself down was harder then he thought. He should just stay calm for the rest of the day until he had to go to his event with her. Just relax... He told himself. By now he had forgotten about her meeting up with Hajime.

Todoroki quickly got dressed, buttoning up the last button on his shirt. He wore his favorite jeans, and decided to brush out his hair, though it really didn't matter if he did it or not. His hair looked the same. Todoroki peered at himself in the mirror for a while, a while being ten minutes or so, until he finally sighed. Todoroki told himself he looked fine, besides what special thing was he going to throw on last minute anyway? All he owed was dull clothes, like he was wearing now, it would not make a difference.