Only thing we know

Chapter 22

The doctor was rambling on about some meditation Todoroki would have to take. The doctor even pulled a chair up to his bed taking about it. Todoroki started to believe the doctor would never leave his room. He wanted to be left in silence as he thought about everything, the school, villains, hero training, (Y/n). Todoroki felt his heart throb when (Y/n)'s face came into mind. Her gorgeous smile, and her beautiful (h/c) hair, how she would always laugh and do weird things that Todoroki would've never done. Like stealing flowers for intense.

"...Take your pills two times a day. One in the morning and one around dinner time. K?" the doctor's eyes burned into Todoroki's unfocused eyes. "Todoroki? Are you alright?"

He nodded. The speed of his heart was beginning to race, he would like to know if the doctor had seen it, his heart pounding. The truth is, he could not stop thinking about her. Stuff like school, villains and hero training was just about nonexistent as nonexistent can be. Blush brushed itself over his pale cheeks. He could get lost in her (e/c) eyes all day...

"Ok. Remember what I said about the pills." The doctor knew well he wasn't listening, they left it be though. Todoroki would have to ask a nurse if he needed anything else. "I'll leave then. Tell someone if you have anymore pain in that leg of yours." They left it at that and walked out of the room, putting the chair back.

She left yesterday. (Y/n) hadn't been back since. Todoroki didn't have his phone either, he didn't know where it went or was. He could only assume it broke from back at the bomb site. He sighed softly. Would she come back to visit today? He hoped so. Todoroki enjoyed the sound of her voice, her talking. (Y/n) might be with Hajime. The school can be bombed and smashed to the ground, it wouldn't affect his dislike for Hajime Yuri.

Besides (Y/n) not seeing him for over twenty-four hours, his poor broken leg has been causing him pain. That's what the pill was for. He was also told something along the lines of he could go to his house to rest in a few days. He'd be sent back with crunches of course. Todoroki wasn't a fan of them, he'd already tried them out. Not the best thing in the world. Well, not of the events in Todoroki Shoto's life was the best, but at least (Y/n) was safe from harm.

Hearing is something you can do with your ears. Most people know that, they've known that for a long time. This is for most people, this may not be the case for unfortunate people who are hard of hearing, deaf, or just too proud to listen to others. Any of those things from that list would, and will make to hard to hear and listen. To understand some things best you need your hearing. You can hear just about anything a human makes, words they say, clapping and...footsteps.

"Oi, are you awake?" A boot was shoved into her side. She could tell the voice belonged to a women.

"Ow..."

There was a soft hum. "Kakashi she's alive. You can kill her now."

A laugh came from a boy's mouth, yet said nothing. All (Y/n) knew was that he came closer to her. Her breathed hard, heart was beating in her chest. Kill me? Was all she could think. She moved her hand further up by her thigh, trying to push herself off the ground. Once her butt was off the hard ground and she thought she would be able to stand, her wist gave out. Landing right back where she started. Her whole body was burning like it was on fire it was in so much pain, her wist stung even more.

More laughs came from the boy. Then she heard shuffling. "I'll make it long and painful ok?"

"Wait..." (Y/n)'s weak voice stopped the boy Kakashi. He was shocked the girl could talk, he guessed all that could leave her mouth was screamed for when he started cutting her with his knife.