Lot's of kiss's

Chapter 28

Her warm hands wrapped around the white handle, she scanned the fringe for any sign of good food to share with Todoroki. There was almost no milk left in the jug. Her family hadn't went grocery shopping since the car accident, leaving no food or snacks for (Y/n) and Todoroki to eat.

She tried to calm her embarrassed self. It was dumb to say there was nothing for them to eat. Surly she could come up with something for him. Shutting the fringe door a tad harsher, the what she meant to, she picked up a small container with red berry's in it and grabbed a few apples. There she took out a jar of peanut butter to make peanut better sandwiches. He wasn't allergic out the breed and smearing the peanut butter on the breed she looked back at her boyfriend. He sat back in his chair. Stiffly. Something was bothering him and she wanted to figure it out. Right after she finshed up those peanut butter sandwiches for them. She could guess the boy was hungry after... after telling Hajime to leave sort of speak.

(Y/n) carried the sandwiches to him on a paper plate. Along with chopped up apples and a side of raspberry's. She handed a plate to him, or at least slid it to him. Todoroki didn't seem as hungry as she thought. She drew out her note pad again to write something down.

I know it's kinda a funny meal but I don't really have anything in the house. How are you feeling?

She stared at her hand writing, making sure it was readable. She didn't want to embarrass herself anymore then she already had. And with that she showed Todoroki what she had wrote down. Hoping to get a response from him.

He made no movement to reply to her. He blinked, not much of a response. (Y/n) was beginning to get mad at him. There was no reason for him to be acting like this. She didn't know to to do for him.

She laid her note pad back to her, writing another message.

Are you worried about my dad finding out?

She held onto the paper tightly, crinkling it.

Todoroki shook his head, sighed, and his face fell onto his hands on the table. "I'm sorry (Y/n). You've lost your best friend because of me." He didn't look up from his hands.

All she could do was blink at him.

"You're mad aren't you?" His voice drifting away. Like it was lost. Like how she lost hers.

(Y/n) shook her head powerfully. And started to write again. Writing her response to her boyfriend who sat impatiently. She wrote: No. I'm not mad. You were right, Yuri was bad for my heath. She wasn't my real friend. She had a small smile showing it to him.

He picked his head up from his hands. Reading it. A figure to his chin. Like he was thinking.

"But she was your best friend... You really aren't mad?" He searched her eyes for untruth.

She shook her head yet again. He smiled at her. He didn't look as nearly as unhappy as before now. It made (Y/n) happy.

"Her father is bothering me though. What will he do once he finds out I'm here without Hajime? Won't she tell on us?" He questioned her, half to himself.

(Y/n) rubbed his hair. Her other hand getting her note pad ready to write back her answer, she was stopped by a strong hand pulling her wrist away from it. It was Todoroki's hand of course. His eyes almost spoke sadness. Why? She didn't exactly know.

"I'm sorry." He apologized again to her.

For what? None of this is your fault. I thought I've told you that before Shoto... Is what she wanted to say to him, but she knew what it would be a couple more days until possible. Who knew what she would give to have her voice back right now.