Chapter 22

Waves POV.

Run. I need to run. I need to get away from it.

I run though the woods. Branches and tree stumps tripping me up along the way.

I can hear it. The growl. I look over to the bush to my right.  Seeing two bright red eyes stair right at me. Fangs bared. It leaps in to the air taking me down with it.

"No nicole get off! No get anyway!" I scream as I feel a claw down my leg. The pain. The smell. The beast.

"No please someone help!!"

————————————-
Nicole's POV

"No nicole" I wake up hearing waves mumble beside me. We went to bed a few hours ago after making up.

Looking at the clock on the night stand. 5.42 am.

Still got about a hour before we really need to get up. I slump my head back down pulling waves naked body closer to me.

"No nicole get off"

My eyes shoot open as I jump up to look at waves. She's still sleeping.

I watch her for a few seconds.

She's shaking. And kicking her legs like she's trying to run.

It's a nightmare.

"Waves wake up." I say shaking her.

She shoots up looking frantically around the room. Her breathing all over the place.

I wrap my arms around her and pull her in to my chest.

"Hey shhhh it's okay" I say kissing her forehead when I finally get her cuddle back in to my side. "It's just a nightmare" I say holding on to her hoping to help ease the fear.

"Do you wanna talk about it waves?" I ask. Only to be met by her shaking her head. "Come on you know you can tell me anything. "

"I don't want you to be mad at me" she says hiding her face in to my chest.

Mad at her why would I be mad?

"I won't. I promise" I put my finger under her chin making her look at me.

She nods and sits up causing me to do the same.

"I ... it's i" she starts panicking again.

"Hey come on big breaths. You got this" I say hugging her again before resting my forehead on hers.

"I was in the woods" she starts

"Okay. What happened?" I ask rubbing her back.

"There was a wolf. It chased me. As if I was pray and it was the hunter. When it got me I felt the pain it was so real. But when I said stop. It didn't. And I think the wolf... it was you." She says before fully breaking out in tears.

"Come here baby, shhh it's okay"

"I know you must hate me." She cry's even harder.

"I don't hate you. I love you more than you could ever understand" I say causing her to look at me.

"Really?" She sniffs

"No doubt in my mind waves. I get that your scared and it will take time for it all to seam normal but it will. And ... for as long as you want me I will be by your side. Where you go I go Earp" I say kissing her causing her to wrap her arms around my neck.

"What time is it?" She asks. I look back at the clock.

"Mmm about six am" I say looking at her.

"Interesting" she says kissing my neck.

Ohhhh she knows what that dose to me.

"If we are gonna do this, You are gonna need to keep quiet." I say flipping us over so I am
On top.

"Mmmm no promises"
——————————————-
Champs POV

Urrggg it's fucken dark as shit out here. Some one tell me again why we can never meet some where with a roof instead of trees.

"Your late" the shadow next to the tree says. I turn looking in to the amber eyes.

"And your creepy. Why can we never do this at the pack house?" I ask knowing to be careful not to over step.

"Because we can't have any one knowing what's going on. Now did you give her the book?"

"Yea it was easy enough and knowing her she will read it before you know it." I state placing my hands behind my back.

"And your sure this will break them up?" The show asks moving towards the light caused by the moon. It's only 6am but the sun won't come up till 7 at least. Gotta love the winter months.

"Waverly hates being kept in the darkness. She feels left out and if she knew that bitch was keeping this from her she will freak out. Then Nicole will get defensive and boom hello wolfie goodbye lesbians." I laugh. I look towards the figure before me.

"You done good champ, you have made your Alpha proud" Holt says to me nodding in approval.

I bow before walking away in to the darkness again.

Waverly Earp you will be mine.

———————————————————
Sorry guys work and personal life have been super busy. Getting back to normal this week. Wee short para for y'all and who saw that plot twist about Holt. Never know who you can trust eh?