Chapter 15

Nicole's POV

Waking up I take my phone out from under my pillow.

4.42am.

I let out a small growl knowing I won't fall back asleep anytime soon. I was about to move when I released that someone is cuddled in to my side.
Although the room is pitch back I can still see her. The person my heart yearns for the most. 
Waverly Earp is in my bed. Not only that she's cuddle up to my side. The once wall of pillows have disappeared and now here she is arm over my stomach and head buried in to my neck. I take a deep breath trying to stop my heart from racing.

She looks so perfect and peaceful. Like any fears she had has been melted away.  After what seams like a life time of small arguments over who gets to shower first and who ate the last of the chips. It all seams like it's peaceful. But knowing this house someone will break it. My bets are on a certain loud earp who needs to learn she's not the only one living here.

I mean if she didn't put on that show last night this wouldn't have happen so I definitely gotta giver her that.

I look back down to the girl. Not realizing till she let out a deep sigh that sent a shiver down my spine.

"Shit" I whisper feeling the uncomfortable strain in my boxers and basketball shorts I wore to bed last light. I knew my neck turned me on but I didn't think having some one breathe on it could cause a... predicament. 

I slowly try to slip out of the bed. Knowing I couldn't let waves see this. She would be freaked out. I go to walk out my room when I hear a small voice speak up.

"What time is it?" The voice makes me stop dead in my tracks I grab the towel I left on my desk chair for some reason. Thankfully.

Holding it over to cover anything. Even tho it's dark I don't want to Risk it.
"About 5am, you can go back to sleep no need to wake up just yet".
"What are you doing" just then she looks around "shit am in your room, sorry I totally forgot" she went to leave but I stood at the door to stop her.
"No it's fine you can stay I just need to get a shower. Forgot to get one after training last night. I'll be back or I can go crash on the couch. If that makes you feel better. You clearly needed the sleep." I turn to leave but she grabs my arm

"You did have a shower last night tho. Remember you went while me and wynonna where putting away the stuff from dinner. Which you skipped again btw." She said sitting back down on my bed. Fuck she's right.

"Oh yea.. must have forgotten" I don't know what to do. "But I ... erm didn't wash my hair cause I was you know super tiered so I should go do that you know." I say trying to find any reason to leave that won't make her aware that's going on.

Just the she turns on the lamp next to my bed.

"Are you okay your kinda acting off.  If it's cause I slepted in here am sorry I know we haven't seen eye to eye lately but it dosent mean we need to avoid each other right. Like I know last night you open up me I just though that we where .... why are you standing like that?" She asks finally looking down. I try to come up with something but my words fail me.
"Wait are you?"
" alittle don't be freaked out please it's a .. morning thing. You know I bet it happen to champ as well" I say trying to defend my self. Even tho it can be true. This one is most definitely not a morning wood situation.

"I mean yea but that was at like 8 or 9." She sudders at the memory. "I should go tho everything seams quiet now and way. Plus you need alone time am geuss to.... deal with it" she says walking past me. 

She stops right in front of me before whispering "let me know if you need a hand with anything" my eye almost pop out my head. I hear her laugh as I stutter out a response.