Chapter 11

Nicole's POV

"Okay guys good job today, Mickey remember to keep your balanced even when in stance. Same with Eveyone else. Last thing you need is a demon taking you out due to bad balance." I look at the group of 8-10 year olds in front of me. One the girls raises her hand at the back.
"Yea Sam what's up?"
"Is it true. Your the founders kin? My mommy says your the one who will lead us in to a new age like the legends say"
" mine to"
"Same with my dad"
Wow okay nice being talked about.
"Honestly who knows. Yes I do have the founders traits, both of them. But Hott is a good Alpha. That's what a pack needs." With that I dismiss the class and go to put the mats away.

"You know you need to stop being so modest right?"
"Hey robbin" I say knowing the voice straight away. 
"How was your first class? Rug rats keeping you busy" he asks as he starts to move the mats with me.
"Honestly they are good kids all wanting to help protect the mundanes." As we move the last May I grab my bag before turning to Robbin.
"Okay so you know how iv been trying to get you to come to high school."I barely get out the sentence before getting shut down
" nope not happening. Those places stink of mundane. Plus the academy classes are good. Am quite happy where I am" he says opening the door to head out to the forbidden forest as the humans put it.
"Okay okay. Just though you would like a change or something. Maybe meet someone. Like idk my friend Jeremy." After saying that he looks at me.
"Your not trying to set me up with a mundane mate" he says laughing
"Quit laughing yer being a twat. Mundanes are not that bad. Yea they are less developed than us but come on they do well" I say trying to change his mind.
"Last time I checked. It wasn't a wolf that gave you them scars on your back. Or branded you. Your protect them but-"
"Watch your fucken mouth. We agreed never to talk about that. You gave me your word as a wolf and a friend." I say pinning him agesnt a tree.
"Haught Ano am sorry I was just making a point. I didn't mean to over step. It's safe with me I haven't told anyone." He puts his hands up as off to surrender. I let go of him and he takes a deep breaths.
"My past is my business. No one else's. So keep it that way. Okay"
"Sure kid no problem"
"Am older than you"
"By a month"
"Still" I say laughing knocking him in to a tree.
"I best get home to my dad." He says before stopping to hug me.
"Haught remember your safe. She's not here. And your not alone you got the pack. And the Earps.  But you also got me so fuck the rest of them"
I laugh pushing him away.
"Aye mate I'll keep that in mind. See you later" with that he jumps in to the air and wolfs up taken of like a rocket.
"Show off" I laugh. I would do the same but honestly a walk though the woods wouldn't kill me. Need time to think. As I walk home I think of homecoming. Eveyone is gonna be asking people soon. But in all honesty there's only one person who I wanna go with. Waverly. Oh how saying her name feels no normal. I take my phone out my back pocket. Seeing I have a missed message. Speek of the devil.
Waves 🌊: Hey wynonna ordered food. When you gonna be home don't want it getting cold. 😊

Me: hey just got these got caught up at school studying I'll be home in like 10. 😊

Waves 🌊: okay see you then. X

I pick up the pace and start jogging.

When I get to the house I see waverly on the couch with a burger. Obviously vegan. I see wynonna pacing In the kitchen. She looks worried or stressed. Maybe both.

"Hey what's up with you" I say grabbing a burger and biting in to it. Ewww it's vegan. Great no meat. That's annoying. " why did you get all vegan you know wolfs need meet and you don't like it"

That's when her eyes look more panicked.
"Fuck ...fuck" she whispered "I knew it."
Okay am starting to get worried
"What did you do"
"I ordered food. And it arrived. Waverly got the door and started eating one them. I forgot I told her I was gonna get us meat because remember we agreed we would do vegan food on Tuesday's." She stops and looks at me.
Oh fuck. She's eating meat.
"Wynonna how could you forget. She gonna kill you"
"Ano Ano."
I feel my self running and slapping the burger out waverlys hand. She ate like half it already. Oh boy this isn't gonna be good.
"Nicole! What the fuck am hungry." Waverly shouts at me