Meet my son!

I'm What's up !? I'm Evelyn I'm 16 if you honestly needed to know but I'm in highschool. Well if you want to know a little bit about me my friends say I'm not like most girls all perky and happy . I'm sassy and rebellious. Sorry if you were hoping I was #SorryNotSorry. Well on to the story. It was the end of 5th period and I have 6th & 7th period choir. I had my penny board in my backpack. I was gonna be late so I took it out and skated to class because like why not. "Off the skateboard Ms. Silva." the security guard Garret told me. If you couldn't tell already I'm pretty known by people. Mostly bc I beat the shit out of a cheerleader who was bullying me last semester. "I'm gonna be late Garret bye!" I yelled continuing to skate. I got to class and ran in and I actually made it. I walked to the back of the class where my friend Bethany was waiting for me. You see I have a group of friends which Bethany is apart of but most of my friends are in Scholar classes me and Bethany are not so we get the good electives lol. "What took you so long you were gonna be late" Bethany whisper screamed. " Mr. Slowinski kept me back 5mins for using my phone in class." I said. "Why were you using it in class?" Bethany said. As you can tell she's kinda a goody goody. "Sometimes your to much of a goody goody bethers" I said with a chuckle. "Hello class" Mrs.Moran said. "Today I have a special announcement" she began. "My son is gonna be joining our class well the school in general" she said excitedly. "And we care because.." I began to say. Mrs.Moran liked me at times and also hated me she knows my past that's why. "Because he is a good addition to the group he's also the only boy" she added. "ok then" I said sarcastically . "Well you can come in now Trevor." She said. Wait I've heard that name before.....Oh he makes YouTube videos kinda like I do. Ya Ya ya im a YouTuber not a very popular one I only have about 1k suscribers. He walked in and can I say he's pretty hot. "Hi !!" He said really up beat. Then we made eye contact . I looked away because I'm pretty sure he was staring at Amanda. I mean why wouldn't he she's captin of the cheer squad.
Trevors POV
I walked in the class. Outside I heard this girl she was very sassy. When I walked in I made eye contact with this really beautiful girl. She had brown hair and eyes. (a/n oops I should of mentioned that's how Evelyn looks) She looked at me too then looked away. She's probley not interested. "Take a seat anywhere Hun" my mom said.
There was a empty chair next to that girl so I walked over there. She was talking to her friend then she stopped when I walked over. "Is it okay if I sit here?" I asked. "uh of course" she said blushing.
Evelyn's POV
Trevor came and sat next to me. Dafaq? Also, I blushed like I don't blush what is up with me today. Bethany saw and she quickly scribbled something on a piece of paper and handed it to me.
***the note*****
B: Omfg you blushed you don't do that!!
E: ik idk what's up with me today
B: Well talk to him
E: ok I guess
*********
"Well I forgot to introduce myself to you I'm Evelyn" I said putting my hand out for Trevor to shake. He shook my hand and we began to talk the rest of the two periods. TGIF because I was having a sleepover over with my best friends Taina ,Jenn,Bethany,And Andrea so I can tell them. Seriously what is wrong with me today I feel all mushy inside.