Lunch

Evelyn's POV ✌️
Ugggghh it was Monday. "Boo you whore" ha quoting mean girls ✌️. My mom wakes me up at fuckin 6:00 I'm like hell nah , so I keep sleeping till my sister walks in and start yelling like a
retard. My sisters 10 btw I'm the oldest. "Get out you poophead!" I yell at her. She runs out of the room screaming "I DID IT!!!". I quickly got dressed then text Andrea.
*******Andwea******
E:Hey bish✌️
A:Hey butthead!
(All my friends are older then me btw)
E: are you gonna jump the fence to my house or am I going to yours?
A:Can you come here?
E: Yurp see Ya in a bit
********end of convo*******
Andrea lives behind me. We met when I was in 2nd grade she moved behind me and we began to have play dates. I also met Taina when I got to 4th grade. Then I me and Jason were friends since Kindergarten. I later met Jenn and Bethany in middle school. But moving on I got my penny board and went to my back yard and climbed the fence. I sat on the fence then dropped my board down trying not to hit her dogs then jumped off. Her back door was un locked so I walked in. "Andrea!!" I yelled. "Come up here" she yelled from upstairs. I ran upstairs. "Can you plz hurry were gonna be late and I actually wanna go to that hell hole." I said and rolled my eyes. "Im done" she said slipping her shoe on. "So since When do you wanna go to school?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows because she knows the answer. "Because I want a education" I said sarcastically but i really do lol . "No because if Trevor" she said with a wink. I blushed. "Okay let's go" I said. Then we were off to school.
******At school****
5th period:
Lunch was after this period. Trevor was sitting across the class from me. I looked at him and he was making faces at me. I pointed at the clock signaling the period was almost over. Then the bell ringed. I ran out of class because I hate that Class. "Evelyn wait up babe!!" Trevor yelled he's so cute. " I'm waiting" I yelled back. "Hey babe" he said putting his arm on my waist and kissing me he's taller than me too so its I have to look up. "Let's go to lunch" I said. We saw Mrs.Morans snobby TA Sierra, so we had to run past her. Then I saw Jason and Taina ahead of us holding hands at a table. Andrea and Jenn across from them and Bethany next to them. We walked over I put my backpack on the ground so did Trevor. "What's up Bitches" i said. "This is Trevor Mrs.Morans son." I said. Then we sat next to Jenn and Andrea. "Hey Trevor" all the girls said meanwhile Jason was in big brother mode giving Trevor the frickin death eye. I saw Taina kick Jason's leg. "oh hi" he said. "Lets go get food Trev" I said while giving Jason the "im gonna kill you later" look. "okay" he said perky and took my hand.
Jason's POV
After they left I told everyone "I don't like them together". "Jason why your just paranoid because of the insident" Taina said while the other girls nodded. "No it's just there opposites Trevor seems to nice for Evelyn" I said. "That doesn't matter looks how happy Evelyn looks" Andrea said pointing at them laughing in line. "There so cute" Bethany added. "I guess I just don't want her breaking again" I said. Then they came back.
Trevors POV
Evelyn's laugh is so cute. She's just perfect. Andrea was telling a story where Evelyn put makeup on Jason while he was sleeping. She was blushing. I think Jenn saw me just staring at Evelyn because she mouthed kiss her. So i caught her off guard she was saying that she still had pictures on her face. Then I kissed her cheek. "TREVELYN" Taina and The girls yelled. She blushed then kissed me back. She was my mom walking to the lunch area. "Trevor duck your mom!" She said pushing me off the bench. "Sorry I love you" she said then kissed her really fast and walked to sit with my friends Kian, Sam, Jc, Ricky.
"Is that your girlfriend?" Kian asked.
"Ya shes perfect" I said. "Her friend is hot" Jc said (a/n There is Jcpenny on this) "I can introduce you guys" I said. "I can't believe your dating Evelyn she's pretty known as being a bad girl" Sam said. "So?" I said confused. "It's just your a good kid we don't want her ruining that" Ricky added. "SERIOUSLY!? You sound like my mom!" I yelled and walked back to her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg thank you guys for so many reads and I hope I'm making you wonder why everyone is against Evelyn 😊 just keep reading I'm gonna make a whole chapter explaining it