I wanna Fly

Evelyn's POV
I've been in this hell hole for a week or two now finally i was being adopted by Taina her mom just found out what had happened and quickly agreed to adopting me. I packed all my stuff quickly. I was the happiest person ever right now. I walked out with taina and her mom when i saw someone i was so happy. "TREVOR" I yelled I dropped my bags and ran into his arms. My legs around his waist. "I missed you so much baby" he said. "Im so sorry i never visited i feel so bad" he said with tears. I wiped them away then kissed him passionately. Taina cleared her throat. "Trevor don't you have a surprise for Evelyn?" She said smirking. "Oh ya well you see i wrote a song for you" He said looking down at me considering he was taller than me im 5'6 he's 5'10 soo. "omg really " i said and hugged him. "I wanna hear it!" I said. "lets get back to my house" taina said. "okay" I said making a pouty face.
~at taina's house~
We all ran up to what was now me and taina's room. We listened to the song and it was like falling for Trevor all over again. "So how'd you like it?" He asked. "I loved it my favorite part is im glad to call you mine your one of kind" i said wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him then taina jumped in and said "hey 3rd wheel here". We all laughed and i hugged Taina. "I was so scared I thought we lost you forever" she said almost crying. "you can never lose me i love you so much ty " i said and hugged her. We kinda hugged and cried into each others shoulders then trevor joined in. I was officially happy☺️.

I WANNA FLYYYYYY !!!!! OMFG HIS NEW SONG IS LIFE OMG HIS HIGH NOTES AND HIS VOICE IS SI ASDFGHJKLSN IT MAKES ME MELT OMG HES SO HOT TOO AYYEE GUYS DA OTP BACK IN ACTION JK 😂sorry if theres spelling errors i wrote this in the car. FUN FACT I WANNA FLY WAS ON LOOP THIS WHOLE TIME :)
QOTD ;HOW DO YOU LIKE DA SONG?