chapter 14~I could never be mad at you

Trevor's POV👱🏻🎤💓
We sat in the waiting room for 20 minutes in totally silence. Nothing on Evelyn. "I'm hungry you guys wanna get food?" Jc asked. "ya" everyone said except for me and Taina. "Taina?" Brooke said worried. "ya" she said. "why don't you come eat?" Jenn asked. "I CANT EAT DONT YOU GET IT I CANT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT EVELYN IM SO SCARED ITS ALL MY FAULT I WASNT THERE FOR HER WHEN SHE NEEDED ME I WAS A BITCH AND WAS MAD AT HER" she said with tears running down her face and ran out of the hospital doors.
Tainas POV💜🍑😍
I ran out and sat on a bench outside the hospital with my face in my hands. I heard quite footsteps and sniffles come from behind me. I looked back and saw Trevor. We have never had a real conversation before. "Hi" he said quietly. "Hi come sit" I said. "it's not your fault you know" he said. "What?" I said looking at him. His eyes red from crying. Dry tear marks on his cheeks. "She told me a lot The good and the bad somethings we just couldn't change but when she wakes up if she does we have to stay by her side no matter what for now we just have to stay strong" he said looking into the gray sky. "I'm trying I'm just scared if she doesn't wake up" I said. "You can't think like that you have to believe she will wake up." he said looking at me. I was about to say something when I got interrupted by Jason running out with tears but not sad tears happy ones. "SHES AWAKE SHES AWAKE SHES AWAKE" he yelled then ran back in. Trevor and I quickly shot up and ran to the front desk. They told us her room and we ran as fast as we could down. It was only one two at a time. First Evelyn's Mom and siblings went in. They came out and me and Trevor went in. We walked in and saw Evelyn wide awake. She looked at us with such a big smile. Trevor ran over and hugged her really tight and covered her in many kisses. He got off of her then she looked at me and frowned. "I-I thought you were mad at me" she said tears in her eyes. " I could never be mad at you" I said hugging her super tight. Soon Andrea,Jenn,Jason&Betgany came in. (the doctors let us all be in there). We all talked and laughed for about 30 minutes. We then had to leave because Evelyn had to sleep.
Trevor's POV 👱🏻💕🎤
We had to leave Evelyn since she had to stay there for 2 more days. I kissed her lips. "I love you cutie Goodnight" I said
"I love you too Slayer" she said. We all said our goodbyes and left. I'm so happy she's okay.
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
GUESS WHOS BACK BACK AGAIN 😂 yess peoples I'm back Did you miss me?
QOTD: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN? COMMENT I MIGHT USE SOME OF YOUR IDEAS