SUSPENDED!?

Next day at school before lunch..
Evelyn's POV
I walked down the hall to my locker to put something back. I was with Andrea. "So I was thinking maybe this weekend we can hang out at my house instead of Taina's and yours?" Andrea asked. "Ya that be cool" I said. We continued talking well we being Andrea planning and me just nodding along. When someone I hadn't seen all day came along. "Hey slut oh now am I being to rude r u gonna kill yourself now" Amanda said snickering. "You know bitch I've had it with your Shit it's been 3 fuckin years get over me" I said sassing her. She just made a mad face and slapped me. Andrea just backed up telling me we should go. "No Andrea" I said. Then I punched Amanda in the face. She fell to the ground. She was pulling my hair as I kept punching her in the face. Then Garrett the security guard came and split us up. By then all my friends were standing there. "Evelyn you gonna get  suspended" Bethany Said. "I've been suspended like 4 times already Bethany" I said acting calm.  Soon Garett grabbed me and Amanda my the wrist and took us to the office. We sat outside the office waiting to be called in. I glanced at Amanda who had bruises and cuts all over her face. I mentally gave myself a high five. Me I just had a scratch on my cheek bone.  Then we were called to the principles office. Garrett told him we got in a fight. "Hmmm You again" he said looking at me. I just nodded. "Sir I didn't do anything wrong she attacked me !" Amanda says Faking tears. "That's a lie she called me a whore and made a suicide joke towards me!" I said standing up. "Sit down Ms.Silva and Is this True Amanda?" He asked. She just looked at me then at him. "Ya it's true" she said. "Okay one week suspension go grab your stuff I've already called both your parents." He said. When he said parents my heart dropped remembering what my parents did. I looked down at my shoes. "Umm for me you have to call Taina Morfin's Parents because they adopted me." I said then sighed which he doesn't as well. "I'm sorry about that but I'm not letting you off the hook."he said. I just rolled my eyes. "It obviously looks like you hit her more and this is you 5th time in here so I don't know how to say this but you Expelled." He said. "EXPELLED!?" I yelled. "Whatever I hate this school anyways" I said walking out to get my stuff. Tears rolled once I hit out of the office. I walked to my locker with my head down. Everyone was standing around it. "What happened?" Jenn asked. "I got Expelled EXPELLED and Amanda only gets a one week suspension" I said while I cleaned out my locker. "So you have to go to a new school?" Taina said her voice shaking. "Ya but Taina we live together I see you everyday" I said. "Ya but who's gonna save our asses when people talk shit if you not here?"Andrea said. I just shook my head and continued putting my stuff away. Trevor didn't say  anything. I love him in all but he such a goody goody that's probly why he's not talking and his mom is gonna make us breakup. "Well this is goodbye till I see Taina at home and you guys and Andreas house" I said then joined there group hug. I walked away a flicked off the school then walked to the office. Taina's mom was standing there. We left then I explained it was self defense. "Does the other girl look bad?" She asked. "Yes" I said proud. "Then good job" she said. "What I'm gonna go about a new school?"I asked looking out the window of the car. "I was thinking online school so you don't have to deal with drama and getting in more fights" she said. I just nodded my head. Then looked blankly out the window thinking about how I probly screwed up things with all my friends.
💙👽💙👽💙👽💙👽💙👽
A/N: I never update😭 I update my other book but not this one and I feel so bad ! But if you haven't already read my book save me from me and now the sequel is out and already has 10 chapters posted.
QOTD: how do you feel about Trevor not saying shit to Evelyn?