Chapter 13~Did i lose her?

This whole chapter will be in Trevors POV ok let's get into it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexis (Evelyn's little sister) was so confused. "Trevor what happened to her?" She asked. "Well your sister she was going through a rough time and wanted to escape." I explained wiping the tears off her face. "Well my sister nobody knows actually one day I walked by her room and heard her crying the door was open a crack and I saw her cutting her arm" she said with more tears. "It's okay we're gonna get through This together" I said hugging her. "What if she leaves us?" She said looking up at me. Then her mom ran in her mouth fell open when she saw the ambulance picking up her lifeless daughter. (a/n Keep reading the stories not over) She began crying uncontrollably her dad was out of town. "WHY WHY WHY" she cried. I was still crying nonstop. Andrea was on the ground screaming stuff like "Its all my fault" or "Why please stay Evelyn". I couldn't breathe. The paramedics(a/n is that what there called idk) were taking her to the hospital. Once we all got outside I looked to the left and saw Jason, Taina,Jenn & Bethany running over I guess they heard the ambulance or something. "WHAT HAPPENED" Taina yelled at me. I could barely talk so everything I said was stuttered.
"She-She-over-over-dosed" I said then began crying more. Suddenly Jason screamed "NO!! ITS ALL MY FAULT" then ran down then street. Taina looked in shock then turned and chased Jason. "NO SHE CANT BE DEAD !!" JENN Screamed hugging Bethany. They both began to cry. Peanut looked confused. He went up to me and hugged my leg and cried. "Only 2 of you guys can come in" one of the paremedics said. "Me and Trevor Andrea can you take peanut and Alexis?" Her mom said. "Yes" Andrea said picking up peanut and taking Alexis' hand. Her mom and I got in the back of the truck. I saw Evelyn just laying there lifeless she was so pale. I took her hand and kissed it.
~~~~~At the hospital~~~~~~
They rushed her into a room. I couldn't control myself. I just cried and cried. I can't believe she might be gone. Then the doctors came out. "Well i have some news on Evelyn she's currently uncautious we don't know if she'll come back but for now she's breathing." he said. "Do you guys know what happened" he asked. "She-She over-d-dosed" Andrea managed to get out. I can't believe Taina and Jason aren't here yet. The doctor walked away. We sat in the waiting room silent. Then I remembered something
~Flashback~
"Evelyn?" I said walking into her room nothing. I went into the bathroom. "EVELYN STOP!?" I yelled taking the blade. She was cutting. She began crying. "But but Trevor" I heard her voice play in my head. More tears came out. I could have stopped it but I didn't.
~End of FlashBack~
"TREVOR WHAT HAPPENED!?" I heard a familiar voice yell. i turned my head and saw the guys. They looked at me with worried faces. "EVE - EVELYN SHE SHE OVER- OVERDOSED." I said inbetween tears. They all stared with open mouths. "What" I asked. Then Taina and Jason ran in Jenn and Bethany ran up to them and explained. Loud cries came. They all say we all sat staring into space wondering what was so bad to cause this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QOTD : INSTAGRAM?