Brotherly talk& girl advice

Trevors POV
Ricky and the guys really pissed me off. I don't get why everyone says that ugggggghhh. "Hey babe" I said walking back to her. "Hey Trev" she replied. "You wanna come over after school?" She asked me. "Sure" I said and kissed her cheek. Lunch ended and Jason actually talked to me. Soon school was over. I walked out of school and saw Evelyn waiting for me. Btw if your wondering I told my mom I was going to Kians house.
Evelyn's POV
I walked out of school and waited for Trevor. I saw he come out. "Hey Evelyn" he said. "Hey Trev" I said. "Lets go!" He said talking my hand. We got to my house. I threw my backpack down then my brother came running down the hall. "SISTER YOUR HOME!!" He yelled hugging my leg.
He motioned me to come closer and whispered. "Who's dat?" He said pointing at Trevor. "This is Trevor he's my boyfriend" I said looking at Trevor. "Hi bud" Trevor said. "Hi do you want to see my toys!?" Pnut asked Trevor tugging his arm. "Give us a second where's mommy?" I asked peanut. "She's in the kitchen" he said the ran upstairs. "Hey mom" I said walking in the kitchen. "This is Trevor" I said. Trevor put his hand out for my mom to shake she took it. My mom actually looked really happy . "Are you guys dating?" She asked. "Yes" Trevor answered. "good :)" my mom said smiling. "well peanut wanted to show Trevor some toys wait where's Alexis?" I asked. "She's at Ariana's house" my mom asked. I said oh then we walked away. "Twevor come see my toy" peanut yelled from the top of the stairs. "okay" Trevor said. We walked upstairs to his room. "Sister can you leave I need to tell Twevor something" peanut said pushing me out. "okay okay" I said I decided to listen to their conversation. "Okay sit down Twevor"
Trevors POV
Evelyn's baby brother was asking me to talk alone I'm kinda uh scared I mean he is 4 but still Jason told me about the time he punched him in the face. "okay Twevor so your dating my big sister in okay wif it but if you break her heart I'll break you" he said with his hands on hips. "okay" I said fist bumping him. "Wait Twevor I need girl advice." he said. "What is it bud?" I asked. "I wanna ask a girl out but she's older than me :(" he said climbing onto the bed. "How old is she first second grade?" I asked helping him up bc his bed is kinda high up. "Well actually it's Andwea" he said blushing "She's really pwetty" he added. "Well just ask her next time she comes over here trust me she'll say yes" I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter was kinda Stupid TBH better one next time bye I love you guys 💕😭