I thought you where diffrent

Evelyn's POV
"Ok you first" I said. Me and Trevor were gonna play Two truths one lie. "okay um My birthday is September 30th ,My favorite Disney movie is Nemo or I have a sister." he said. "I think the sister one is wrong" I said. "your right I don't have a sister I have a older brother named Blake" he said. "your turn" Trevor practically yelled.
"Okay I've been in a fight , I love fish , Ive been suspended more than once" I said . He kinda looked at me like I had answered a important question or something. "umm I have to go to the bathroom" I said and walked away.
Trevors POV
Evelyn gave me weird options for two truths and a lie. She said she had to go to the bathroom. So I was left alone to think about the options. Maybe this answered my questions about her. Then two girls came up to me. One of the girls I recognized from school as Amanda. "Hey cutie" she said putting her head on my shoulder. "uh hi" I said. "Why are you here with Evelyn" she said. "oh you know her? And because she seems cool" I said happily "uhh well she's not cool she's a fucking bitch" Amanda said. "how? I bet you barely know her" I said getting mad. "oh hunny I forgot your new here you have no idea about Evelyn" she said with a giggle. " plus wouldn't you rather be with me she " she said into my ear then kissed my cheek and left. When she walked away I saw Evelyn standing there.
Evelyn POV
I saw Amanda with Trevor. Of course she would do this. "Wow first base with Amanda already I didn't even know you guys were friends" I said sassily "uhhh" he said. "Oh I see how it is you ask someone who you probably know everyone hates to hang out with you then kiss the girl who hates her the most? I honestly thought you liked me but I was wrong your like every other douche. You just want to get in Amanda's pants and you know she'll let you. I should of known!!" I yelled causing a scene. Then I grabbed my penny board and left. I didn't want to go home so I went to the park. I began to cry. I thought he was different. I thought he actually liked me but you know nobody does. Just because I stuck up for myself that one day everyone hates me 😔.

(A/n so how do you like the story and the reason everyone hates her is coming)