│O1 Kwon Hyejin -

[ english isnt my first language !! ]

𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠,
you hold so much sadness in
your eyes, I can almost
touch the scars of
your soul and cry.

Korea
Kwon Mansion
12:54 AM

KoreaKwon Mansion12:54 AM

The mansion was quiet, save for the faint sobbing echoing through the walls. Kwon Hyejin sat huddled on the floor, her body shaking with each deep, gut-wrenching cry. The once-pristine makeup on her face was smudged, dark circles highlighting the bags under her eyes.

Tomorrow was supposed to be her best friend's wedding. The thought of witnessing their "lovey-dovey bullshit" was too much to bear, though. She was mentally and physically exhausted from all the crying and couldn't bring herself to attend. She didn't care about what others might think of her absence; she had a reputation for being cold and distant to her peers, anyway.

With a bitter chuckle, Hyejin reached for another bottle of whiskey. She couldn't help but reminisce about the countless efforts she had put in to win her best friend's love over the last 7 years. "Su-Binnn.." she mumbled, the venom in her words evident as she remembered the smiling wench who had seduced her first love.

The memory of the snake's words continued to haunt her, ringing in her ears like a sinister melody. "I got him now, Kwon Hyejin~ This proves that money doesn't give you anything" Her soft black hair was now disheveled, hanging limply around her face as she dug it deeper into her arms, grumbling incoherently through her sobs.

She sat up once more, uncaring of how she looked with tears streaming down her face, as she grabbed another bottle of liquor. She gulped it down, feeling the liquid escape her mouth and trickle down her chin.

Again and again, she drank, refusing to stop until she had numbed the pain in her heart. Her body was starting to feel more nauseous and drowsy, but she stubbornly continued to drink, refusing to stop until she reached her limit.

As she reached for yet another bottle, her grip gave out and the glass bottle crashed to the tiled floor with a deafening sound. She ignored it and reached for another, her grip weaker this time.

Her consciousness began to fade, and darkness slowly crept into her vision until her body lost control. Too drunk to even understand what was happening, Hyejin allowed herself to be lulled into a deep sleep.

"Let me rest," she mumbled wearily. "Heartbreak is too much for me." She heard a faint ping from her phone, indicating that someone had messaged her, but she was too tired to even move. She watched as the screen slowly faded to black, leaving her alone in the dark.

With a bitter smile on her face, Hyejin closed her eyes, hoping to ease the ringing in her ears and the crushing pain in her heart.

[rewritten]