│O4 Obelian Empire

[english isn't my first language !!]

𝐌𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠,
all i want is to chase
beautiful dreams
with you.

Obelian Empire
Imperial Palace

Obelian EmpireImperial Palace

Athanasia happily strolled around the garden with Lillian York, her nanny, while taking her time to admire her wonderful roses she heard faint voices behind some bushes, curious she decided to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"I heard that the Archduchess will be the one representing the Auberil Empire" The black haired maid whispered.

"No way! THE archduchess?!" gasped the ginger-haired maid, almost dropping the basket she is holding.

"Of course, who else?" The Ravenette rolled her eyes at the Ginger haired female due to her slow wit.

"N wonder the maids were all panicky when they heard who will represent the Auberil Empire" the ginger-haired female muttered, biting her lip.

"Yeah.. according to the rumors she is known to be moody and cold and that she gives severe frostbites to whoever touched her" the Ravenette responded.

the ginger-haired maid only sighed " Let's just hope the rumors isn't true.. serving the cold emperor is already tiring and stressful" she said tiredly heaving out a sigh.

The 5 year old Athanasia turned around deciding it was enough eavesdropping for today, she sneakily exited the bushes and ran to search her nanny.

'Archduchess? Auberil Empire? I have never heard of that empire before and it wasn't even mentioned in the book..'  confused, she decided to ask her nanny when she finds her.

"Lily!" she called in which the nanny responded "Could you tell me about the Auberil Empire?" the princess asked shyly, fiddling with her chubby fingers.

"Oh my, why is that your highness?" she asked picking up the princess, the young girl raised her index finger "I'm just curious that's all" she answered.

"Hmm..I only know a little about the Auberil Empire since they rarely interact with other empires and kingdoms, but I do know that they are a powerful and wealthy empire. " she stated, Athanasia nodded and showed a glint of interest in her adorable jeweled eyes, lily chuckled and continued " I also heard from the court officials that the emperor from the Auberil Empire decided to establish an alliance with the Obelian empire, so I presume that someone from the Auberil empire will be sent to stay here."

"is it the archduchess that will be staying here?" the princess asked cheekily.

Lily smiled pinching her cheek softly "clever little one, you asked me of the Auberil Empire because of the circulating rumor around the archduchess didn't you?" upon hearing lily's response athanasia flushed in embarrassment as she swiftly covered her red face, lily only chuckled at athanasia's behavior.