│O2 Lady Nieve

[ english isn't my first language !! ]

𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠,
even If you shatter
all the mirrors In the world,
You will always face your heart.

???
???
???

As consciousness gradually returned, Hyejin gasped for air and broke out into a cold sweat. Every muscle in her body ached, and she trembled uncontrollably, unable to comprehend what was happening to her. She let out a sob, overwhelmed by the pain and confusion that consumed her.

Suddenly, a loud slam shook the room, causing Hyejin to squint through the blur of tears that filled her eyes. She saw unfamiliar faces frantically trying to assist her. Despite their efforts, Hyejin continued to writhe in agony, unable to understand why she was experiencing such excruciating pain after only drinking alcohol.

"-highness take this"

A maid offered her some pain medication, and after swallowing it, Hyejin began to feel some relief. Slowly regaining her senses, she looked around the room and realized that she was not in her home. Panic set in as she tried to understand what was happening. She questioned the people around her, trying to determine where she was and who she was.

The maid nervously informed her that she was the Archduchess of Nollac and that she was referred to as "Your Highness." After hearing that, Hyejin concluded that the Nobility Ranking System was prominent in this world.

Looking into the mirror in the room, she was surprised to see a foreign face staring back at her with long silver locks, glacial blue eyes, and skin as pale as snow. She realized that she had been transformed into someone else.

"내 얼굴이 어떻게 된 거야?" She said, her eyes shaking from this revelation

Attempting to rationalize the situation, Hyejin pinched herself to see if it was all just a dream. However, the excruciating pain she had experienced earlier was all too real. She realized that maybe someone had used voodoo magic on her, and the realization filled her with disbelief and frustration knowing it wouldn't work that way.

As she tried to make sense of her new life, the maid approached her with a saddened look in her eyes. The maid asked if she remembered anything, but Hyejin replied bluntly that she did not. She thought that using memory loss as an excuse for a personality change would help her adjust to her new life for now.

The maid informed her that her name was Lady Nieve Amaranthine Von Nollac and that she was the Archduchess who had taken care of them. Nieve tried to muster up a smile, but she couldn't shake the feeling of confusion and uncertainty.

The maid hesitated before revealing that Nieve had been in a coma for three years. The stress of giving birth to her son, Aspen Ambrosine Von Nollac, had caused her to fall into a coma. Nieve was shocked to learn that she had a child and that she was now responsible for him. She cursed mentally, feeling overwhelmed by the sudden responsibility thrust upon her at only (mentally) 21 years old.

"Yes-"

Before the maid could finish, a child ran into the room, followed by a physician and two Knights. The child had silver hair that was disheveled, and Nieve immediately recognized him as Aspen Ambrosine Von Nollac. He called out to her, and she was filled with both uncertainty and fear as she realized that she had a son to care for in this new world she found herself in.

"this is not funny.." she mumbled to herself, her eyes locked onto her "son". Hyejin was never a mother but maybe she can try and make things work?

[A/N]
ehem.