│O3 2 Weeks later

[english isnt my first language !!]

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 Stronger
than a human heart
which shatters over and over
and still lives.

Northern Empire Of Auberil
Nollac ArchDuchy

Northern Empire Of AuberilNollac ArchDuchy

It's been 2 Weeks since you have mexperienced the good ol' Metempsychosis. After finishing your Physical Therapy, you heard one of your maids gossiping through the corridors that made you realize that you are In a world where Who made me a princess takes place.

you were a bit shaken when you heard it but the feeling soon died down when you found out that you're someone whose existence isn't Important to the storyline, you were pretty much passive about it. no, YOU WERE ECSTATIC. 

being passive was a lie, my bad. 

You chuckled at the thought of not having to interact with the characters "ahhhh hmm that korean girl possessing Athanasia must be having a hard time right now " you muttered as you took a sip on your precious Leia tea, a tea you grew fond of after getting transmigrated here.

As you enjoyed your time you heard your supposedly son calling out to you, snapping out of you thoughts.

"Mummy is everything okay? you have been smiling to yourself for a minute now." your son asked you worriedly.

"It's nothing dear, I'm just happy that I finally get to see my son after being in a coma for 3 years" you answered reassuring him. It's a white lie, not like you can tell the truth with this type of information to a child who doesn't know any better.

Then you somehow remembered that your body isn't exactly controlled since you randomly get sorrowful every night, or when someone reminds "you" of your deceased husband, you assumed that the body still remembered and is grieving on the lost of it's beloved but it's also burdensome that you have to experience crying every night and the fact that it's staining the pillow with tears making it all wet and disgusting.

the only thing that could make the body shut up is making it drunk. every night you always request for strong liquors, which made Servants misunderstand the situation and worry about you.

You didn't know about it though, you were too busy doing your physical therapy and isolating yourself in the library with your son.

hmm.. should I ask the knights for some good beer or wine recommendation" you thought as you sliced the meat in half before eating it, you couldn't help but smile at the thought of drinking something that killed you.