│O5 Meet the Sun

[english isn't my first language !!]

𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆,
Loving you was the
most exquisite form of
self-destruction

Obelian Empire
Imperial Palace

"Your majesty, the representative of the Auberil Empire will soon arrive please be ready." the attendant said to the sleeping emperor before hastily leaving.

Felix who watched the royal attendant leave, sighed heavily knowing that the emperor wasn't listening.

"Your majesty, it's important to attend the noble representative who will be staying here for 5 years, it's vital to show respect to them as they are also the 1st-in-line for the Throne of Auberil since the Emperor doesn't seem to have any heirs" Felix chided, hearing his personal knight's voice the emperor slowly fluttered his eyes open revealing his captivating jeweled blue eyes.

"What about my attendant?" Claude asked, the red hair shook his head. "Your Majesty, do you really wanna ignore the imperial etiquette? Are you willing to bring shame to our Empire? " Felix said with a sigh, the emperor reluctantly stood. "Call the maids" The Emperor ordered.

---

"Your Highness we've arrived" your maid Natasha announced, you opened your eyes adjusting to the warm sunlight of the Empire.

While you straightened your back to prepare yourself, you felt your son slowly wake up. "Mummy?" he called whilst rubbing his eyes. "Did you have a nice sleep?" you asked attentively aiding him to sit straight.

the young boy nodded, you smiled softly ruffling his white locks. "well we're here now"

"The Obelian empire?" the young boy asked, feeling the warm climate of the Golden Empire.

You hummed in response, feeling the carriage slowly stop. "Indeed, it's rather hot compared to our empire." You observed how the Servants tried to steal a glance of you through the carriage window, you exhaled a sigh before closing the curtain and readied yourself. "Now, dear let's go now" you added, standing up you grabbed your son's hand and carefully exited the carriage with the help of your knight.

"wonderful" Your son blurted, completely amazed at the vibrant yet obnoxious golden accents of the palace.

you chuckled before turning your attention to the maids and knights respectfully bowing at you, creating a path towards the throne room.

---

"Daddy? What are we doing here?" asked Athanasia who was sitting beside her father in the throne room, her father only stared at her with his sluggish jeweled blue eyes not bothering to answer his daughter's questions

'this bastard' Athanasia thought, visualizing herself punching his father.

After a few minutes of the royal courtiers whispering to each other, the double doors of the throne room opened which silenced everyone, curious to meet the Archduchess.

the announcer cleared his throat and announced the guest with pride. "ARCHDUCHESS NIEVE AMARANTHINE VON NOLLAC COMING FROM THE PROUD EMPIRE OF AUBERIL, THE ARCHDUCHY OF NOLLAC"

'Oh, she's here!' Athanasia thought, eagerly waiting for the guest to enter.

After announcing, you gracefully entered the throne room with your son following next to you. Aspen was quite nervous due to the unfamiliar faces who were watching him from afar, and of course, you were no exception.