{9}

Sorry for not updating sooner, I've been taking hiatuses (just like Togashi lol. I hope he gets better though) which I've only announced on my Leopika Oneshot book and my account. I've also been working on my two oneshot books and an unpublished Leopika story. Once again, sorry. Here's chapter 9! Sorry, it's short :/

"Up," Kurapika said. "Get up! Leorio!" He grabbed a pillow and hit Leorio with it. "Get up now!"

Leorio groaned. "Why so urgent," he asked.

"Because we slept through the alarm, idiot. We need to get the students up in thirty minutes!"

"Just get dressed. We both showered last night."

"Yeah but-"

"Just change. Dios mío."

Kurapika frowned. "I wish you would stop speaking Spanish," he said. "I can't understand you."

"Damn. Should've taken advantage of that sooner. Now get dressed."

Kurapika sighed. He got off the bed and walked over to the drawer. He squatted this time as he got his clothes for the day. A red shirt and black pants. Simple, yes, but it would work.

As Leorio got dressed he spoke to Kurapika. "Where are we going today," he asked.

Kurapika looked out from the bathroom where he was doing his hair. "I think we're going to a waterpark," he said. "The school is very creative with field trips."

"These kids are blessed. My field trips in school were to the park down the street. Or soccer fields. Either way, really boring."

"Really? Where did you go to school?"

"This school in Spain. I forget the name of it but it didn't have a lot of money to pass around."

"Shame. I went to a good school. It was a private school."

"Of course. Little Miss Privilege."

"Oh, shut up. Just finish getting ready. I'm going to wake the students."

Kurapika walked out of the room. He knocked on each door, waking up the students. He also opened the doors. To his surprise, most of the students were already awake. At least the ones on Leorio's part of the hall. Was it like this every morning?

Soon enough both teachers and the students were downstairs for breakfast.

"I'm still grossed out," Killua said to Gon as they ate. "The things I saw. The things I heard. I had a nightmare last night. It'll only get worse. I'm traumatized for life."

"Just forget about it, Killua," Gon responded. "Enjoy your breakfast."

"I can't forget about it. Not when they're right there, next to each other, and I heard them having sex last night."

"Just shut up Killua. I'm trying to eat and you're grossing me out."

"I'm grossing myself out."

"Then stop!"

"Okay. Okay." He glanced over one last time and gagged.

Leorio looked at Kurapika. "Do you ever wonder what the students out of earshot talk about during the day," he asked.

Kurapika shrugged. "Probably stuff that we don't want to hear about," he said. "Or care about."

"Yeah. Though, I'm interested."

"I'm not."

"Are you going to tell the students what we're doing today? I'm tired."

"I'm also tired."

"Fine. You call a student over to do it."

Kurapika looked at the students. He looked for one who seemed to be done eating. "Nene," he called out. "Come here for a moment."

Nene looked up at Kurapika. She slightly blushed and walked over to where her teachers were. "Yes sir," she asked.

Kurapika smiled. "Do you mind telling your other students to go back up to their rooms and grab the swimsuits they packed," he asked. "And anything else that they might need for a waterpark. Both Mr. Paladiknight and I are too tired to do it this morning."

Nene nodded. "Yes, sir," she said. She turned around and walked to all the tables. She told all her students what Kurapika had said. A few of them stood and walked over to the elevator.

Leorio smiled. "She's a good kid," he said. "Promising future."

"She's a bit boy crazy."

"Yes, she is."

"Anyway, once you're done eating get your swim stuff from upstairs. I'll be waiting."

Leorio stood and walked to the stairs. He wasn't going to take the elevator. The students and other hotel guests would be taking it up. It only took a few seconds before Kurapika ran up beside him.

"What did you mean by you'll be waiting," Kurapika asked.

Leorio smirked. "Nothing. Just wanted to get you to move quicker." He laughed.

Kurapika slapped Leorio's arm. "Fuck you," he said.

Leorio continued to laugh. "You wish you could right now."