Chapter 1: The Unthinkable

Warning: None

Y/n= your name

Here is the first chapter, please let me know about any grammar/spelling mistakes and leave any tips/suggestions for the future chapters please, and thank you.

SORRY IF IT'S SHORT

~Please enjoy reading~

💞

You were walking with Ino and Sakura to Yakiniku to meet with team 10

"Hey y/n... did you hear about the new team 7 member?" Ino asks you.

You replied with "Yeah I heard about it...so, Sakura, hey...how are you holding up?" you ask with concern.

"Well, Naruto and Sai don't like each other, all those idiots do is insult each other and fight bleh and OH don't get me started with Sai, when I get my hands on him..." Sakura replied with an annoyed tone .

"Oh Sai....that's his name". The conversation halted when you, Ino, and Sakura made it to Yakiniku.

"What a drag...you guys are finally here"
"Nice to see you too Shikamaru" you replied to him to match his energy.

Shikamaru smirked and shrugged and began to walk, and as he walked he motioned to follow him. You guys followed Shikamaru to the table, you saw Naruto and Choji along with Lee and TenTen.

Naruto saw you, and he ran up to you "Y/N!!!" he hugged you, you greeted him with a warm smile and hugged back .

"Hey you blockhead, it is nice seeing you too" Naruto grabbed your arm and pulled it "C'MON Y/N LET'S SIT, BUSHY BROW! TENTEN! LOOK IT'S Y/N".

"NARUTO YOU IDIOT ARGH-" Sakura went after him and you.

"What a drag, we're missing Sai," Shikamaru said with an annoyed tone but as he said that a mysterious figure walked into the door, strutting towards the group. A slender boy with pale skin and dark eyes and short straight black hair dressed in a short black-and-grey jacket with red straps.

"Uh hello, I am Sai," he said with a smile 'JEEZ WHAT A CUTIE' you thought. A light blush came across your face.

"UH...hello i'm y/n" you replied within a nervous tone.

"Oh well, nice to meet you y/n!" he said in a warm friendly tone. You thought to yourself, is this the guy Sakura described negatively?.

Your thoughts were interrupted by Neji "All you guys,the Hokage need us for a mission, go get your ninja tool and gear, and met me in Lady Tsunade's office in 45 minutes!".